My best results so far

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Ballooon111

Re: My best results so far

Post by Ballooon111 »

You are doing exactly well, keep it.
Jds101

Post by Jds101 »

Hey I’m totally new to this and wanna get started with a two stage and go slow, I don’t want to be huge but just bigger and a two stage seems to be the way to go. I was just wondering, does this make any impact on cum amounts? Like I’m not sure exactly HOW this works? Like obviously it doesn’t unlarge the testicles themselves so is it just the stuff around the testicles? Sorry for the beginners question but there’s some big results in here!
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Jds101 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:34 am Hey I’m totally new to this and wanna get started with a two stage and go slow, I don’t want to be huge but just bigger and a two stage seems to be the way to go. I was just wondering, does this make any impact on cum amounts? Like I’m not sure exactly HOW this works? Like obviously it doesn’t unlarge the testicles themselves so is it just the stuff around the testicles? Sorry for the beginners question but there’s some big results in here!
All I can say for certain is that after a long session pumping, my loads are ridiculous.

All info on this forum is anecdotal at best. Find what works for you and stick with it. Grow.
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Few hours in the 2 stage. Nice bulge.
Attachments
IMG_3952.jpeg
IMG_3953.jpeg
IMG_3954.jpeg
Jockpumper

Post by Jockpumper »

Wow!! Looks hot!!! Nice pump!!
Jockpumper

Post by Jockpumper »

Wow!! Looks hot!!! Nice pump!!
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

It’s been a while but I finally got a good marathon session in. Over the course of 10 hours with lots of water, heat and breaks I managed to achieve a new personal best.
Starting out in the 2 stage for the first 6 hours then moving over to my custom 6x12 tube for the rest.
Attachments
IMG_4147.jpeg
IMG_4146.jpeg
IMG_4145.jpeg
IMG_4137.jpeg
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Marathon pump today. Huge results.
Attachments
IMG_4305.jpeg