THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

WatchMeGrow

Re: THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Absolutely outstanding. Huge !
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Had some time in the MEGA and can't wait to get back in. As you can see in the pics adding two pieces of half inch plexi-glass to the shell makes the Monster even bigger than normal. I'm a long way from packing it but it's fun trying to get there !!
Attachments
IMG_3446.JPG
IMG_3447.JPG
IMG_3448.JPG
IMG_3449.JPG
IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_3451.JPG
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

And here out of the tube with my new homemade ball strap
Attachments
IMG_3453.JPG
IMG_3454.JPG
IMG_3455.JPG
IMG_3456.JPG
Fr0st

Post by Fr0st »

pumpman12 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:21 am Had some time in the MEGA and can't wait to get back in. As you can see in the pics adding two pieces of half inch plexi-glass to the shell makes the Monster even bigger than normal. I'm a long way from packing it but it's fun trying to get there !!
How did you make that seal? I need to make one because I can never get the oxballs juicy xl to work with it like I’ve seen others have been able to
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Nice pump pumpman12 I remember when you were hitting 18 inches now your at 21 that’s “FKN HUGE” lol
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Perfect shape and huge. Great work man!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Thanks guys for the great comments. In San Diego till after the new year. At a great AB&B that would be an awesome place for a pumpers weekend.
Anyway Frost I will take some pictures of the homemade seal on this tube when I get back home. And explain how I made it !
Daddy'sHandPuppet

Re: THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE - ? about Ball Strap

Post by Daddy'sHandPuppet »

Hello,

The results of your pumping efforts are amazing & inspirational. Thank you for sharing your pics.

I have a question about your ball strap. What is the white material that you used to pad the belt?

Best regards,
Jay (Daddy'sHandPupppet)
pumpman12

Re: THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE - ? about Ball Strap

Post by pumpman12 »

Daddy'sHandPuppet wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:12 pm Hello,

The results of your pumping efforts are amazing & inspirational. Thank you for sharing your pics.

I have a question about your ball strap. What is the white material that you used to pad the belt?

Best regards,
Jay (Daddy'sHandPupppet)
The white material is a cushion and you can buy it in sheets at art supply stores. I got it at Michaels Arts & Crafts
billypumper

Post by billypumper »

Are these the biggest ‘natty’ balls on the site (as in no silicon)? :mrgreen: Great work man!
Cock Pumping Aficionado

Xhamster: https://m.xhamster.com/users/billybobpump
BDSMLR: https://billybobpump.bdsmlr.com/
Pumppig: Billypumper

Looking for pump buddies :wink:
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Thanks Billy
As promised here are some pics of the MEGA and some explanation to go along with the pics. First a recap, the MEGA is a monster tube that I modified with two pieces of half inch plexi-glass that has been cut to the shape of the MT gasket, in turn making the MT one inch bigger in diameter. In doing so it makes the opening elongated and in turn making for an almost impossible way to seal against the body.
Attachments
IMG_3596.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

And now in the next set of pics NOTE = the home made silicone seal is molded to the MT and was cut at the break in the MT halves AFTER it cured. I also removed the hinge and hold the tube together with five 1/4 inch bolts. I made the silicone thick enough to provide a cushion as well as a seal for some extended MARATHON pumping. The opening was made round with the silicone and took a week and a half to cure,
Attachments
IMG_3600.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG
IMG_3603.JPG
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

pumpman12 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:25 am With only an hour and a half in the Mega still felt awesome. Love to be able to get in that tube every day for a month. Couple more pics from last night
Your ball bag is amazing! Just started back pumping. I could only hope to get to your size. Love a mature man with an oversized bag!!!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

pumpman12 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:38 pm And now in the next set of pics NOTE = the home made silicone seal is molded to the MT and was cut at the break in the MT halves AFTER it cured. I also removed the hinge and hold the tube together with five 1/4 inch bolts. I made the silicone thick enough to provide a cushion as well as a seal for some extended MARATHON pumping. The opening was made round with the silicone and took a week and a half to cure,
I have to say that this is some remarkably clever re-engineering. Kudos to you for thinking of how to do this, and for your years of dedication that made a regular Monstertube not big enough for you in the first place.

Cheers,
Russ.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey thanks for all the great comments and FOR THE RECORD not even close to packing the regular Monster Tube so would take even longer to pack the MEGA ..... I know there are guys out there that can pack a regular MT and I basically made this for you guys in hopes that someday I would join you as a MT packer !!!
A couple of guys that come to mind is Barry Case and Neonpumper.............Who else can we add to this list ???