Pumping the asslips - a few questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

willingSUBbottom

Pumping the asslips - a few questions

Post by willingSUBbottom »

Hey guys, I am new to this forum so I am sorry if this is off topic or in the wrong section.
I want to pump my asslips, not my rose but have had problems. First of all the pressure feels good but sometimes it feels like my ass ist just going to be sucked off completely. I have seen some interesting plugs with an anal probe in them which look much more fun, but most of them look flimsy and cheap. Also, I sometimes get some problems with pumping. As of writing this post, I have a lump which hurts very faintly all the time, but hurts quite a bit when going to the bathroom. I had this once again a few years back and when I went to the doctor he had no idea what it was or how I could have gotten it. I had a top who is a doctor check it out and he said it is a thrombosis, which looks like it is possible when looking at pictures or reading symptoms.
So what are my questions to you? Here you go:
-how much pressure should I use? Should I do it with water or without it?
-pump recommendations?
-how do I refrain from destroying my ass?
Plus a bonus:
-is it possible to get a permanent effect? And if so how ofter should I pump to achieve that?
2point2bar

Re: Pumping the asslips - a few questions

Post by 2point2bar »

Hi hope i can help
first if you think your ass is going to be sucked out , GO FOR IT slowly. thats whats its all about
Hemoroid is your concern, as long as it doesnt bleed you should be ok, i had the same concern many years ago.
Im not a doctor so take everything gently, my recommendations are based on my own experience.
Waters not essential, just lots of lube, get some up inside aswell.
Please feel free to pm me for any help
2point2bar

Post by 2point2bar »

Just a little more info for you, I have an ass pump with the anal probe, i filled it completely very soon. It pulls your lips out and soon blocks the inlet. So if you buy one get a bigger size, especially in length. A 3 inch diameter is good for me. 6 inch long should do it.
I prefer the size i recommend above with out the anal probe, i use a 3 inch diameter penis pump, then i can use it to pump my balls and cock at the same time, i double whammy.

I have pics of my equipment i can send to you

Anyway, its great fun and very rewarding after some practice
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Take your time. Slowly and low pressure. And lube, a lot of lube.
When i make my lips big, i insert about 2,5 inch dildo and use sylinder 3,5 inch.
For me, its take about 1,5 to 2 hours for low pressure to reach the 4 inch stretch.
Well, 4 inch is only in vacuum, but when i take gears off, my lips stays about 2 inch lenght. Using a dildo with pumping helps me get a more "lips" kind of efect and when pulls it out, my hole stays pretty open.
I usualy take a inside wash before, because for me, its been little messy for day on, something leaking out from open hole.
Kinky_G

Post by Kinky_G »

Hey there! I've tried pumping since almost 2 week ago now, and am still testing lots of different tools/settings. But so far already have results!
Like you, I'm very interesting in swollen asslips and not rosebud, just those massive, puffy lips and a perfect donut.

So far theres are few things I discovered. The bumps you might have might be a simple hemorroid.
Those can generally avoided if you pump slower, for shorter sessions, allowing blood flow to come back and toy around the anus/massage to allow blood to get around again, doing push/pull kegel excercices and such between the pump reps. I remember having started one but tried to heal it, play less hard on me.
I also use "butt butter" ( https://www.amazon.com/Southern-Butter- ... B08VZSCDCG ) to rehydrate/heal faster after a session or any spare preparation H in case you might have an hemorroid. I read in some case Bag Balm can protect again fissure and help re hydrate and heal anal sphincters. but taking the time is key.

Also don't apply pump directly onto anus without anything in, like a dildo. Like most said already there are pumps made for this (altough way too expensive imo for what they are) and I finally opted for a penis pump and a glass buttplug combo I use while pumping my lips around instead of those pumps with an integrated dildo to penetrate the anus and spread your lips around. Imo, this is is helping for two things, first, the plug being sucked as well deeper in the penis pump, force contraction of the anal sphincter to hold the plug in place, with help insanely for kegel excercises, if you're into pushing for prostate play, this can immensely help in training you, I've never been as close to get prostatic orgasm as when I'm simply pumping my ass.
I do count the number/lenght of pumps on my manual pump, and count the amount of time before I get some discomfort before stopping. I remove upon start of feeling discomfort, look at hole with mirror, if nothing out of order,, push/pull anus around plug, massage a bit, for a 5-10 seconds break, get bloodflow back, then start another pumping rep. After 5-6 of those, I can feel the lips pretty swollen, almost bigger everytime, a bit of discomfort rapidly replaced with increased sensitivity as I can stay swollen for 30-45 mins, jsut before my play session for a partner i'll drain dry in no time, and I even get the feel after a few days, the change keeps showing, as my asshole is much rounder and plump and cute. ;)

Shaving can be also suggested, as hair cause always a small gap to connect trought the cylinder and let air escape and can break adhesion of pump, so I shave around every 4-5 days.