Time for beginner to get a second tube?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpingAus

Time for beginner to get a second tube?

Post by PumpingAus »

I've been pumping pretty regularly in a 1.75" tapered tube for close to 6 months now. My cock has gone from 4.5" girth to 5" and I think I've gained about a 1/4" in length. I'm much larger flaccid than I used to be too.

But I'm at the stage now where my glans begins to pack the tube within 5-10 minutes, the base of my cock is normally a few minutes behind.
I run a silicon tube down the underside of my shaft to try and get some vacuum below my glans, but I'm still just finding even with 80 or 90 minutes in the tube I can't pack the section below my foreskin/glans. I get this section of about 1" length where I just can't swell up. When I'm flaccid I can see the difference between the base of the shaft and the top behind the glans.

I'm thinking perhaps I should upgrade to a straight wall 1.75" or do you guys think I could move up to a 2"? Perhaps even use that to get more overall girth then go back in the tapered cylinder to core pump?

I've attached a picture of me about 40 mins into pumping. I appreciate any advice people can give to help me pump this last bit of shaft.
Attachments
IMG_20240204_002501_edit_605038999626948.jpg
Toledopumper

Re: Time for beginner to get a second tube?

Post by Toledopumper »

Yes it is time to graduate up.

I would suggest alternating tube size back and forth. It might help fill that gap you said never fills in completely. But there is a chase that space will always remain that way.