I find some safe way to castrate the male!!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

a7707

I find some safe way to castrate the male!!

Post by a7707 »

My point is:
You can have all kinds of fantasy and do body modify. But don't hurt your life.
Cut your ball will broken your hormone system, make your bones weaker and also have bad effect about the kidney and other organs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'v tried testosterone propionate, this thing don't feel like natural testosterone.
It feels not sweet. I can't even get hard on this thing.
I think there might be something wrong with my hormone system, and it is using it to produce more estrogen.
Maybe my estrogen system is more advance now!?? Well but I don't feel good with it.
I think progestone feels better because some herb have it inside. But it still not sweet.
It make you more male, makes you erect many times in a day but it's not sweet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Use depo-m (a kind of progestone which release slowly)
2. Use Zinc Gluconate (Be sure to use 0.1ml a time)
I don't know what amount would be right(just forget , you can review the original papers on internet) , but scientist find that it makes your ball very swell(it become at least 2x size) for 9-15days then there is a permant structure change(Might make you inablity to grow sperms forever but the male hormone system is still normal.)