I don't understand

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Nu2Pump

I don't understand

Post by Nu2Pump »

How can I be 30 min into a session, then all of the sudden lose pressure? Holds at 7 for 30 min then drops down to zero. Constantly pumping to keep up. Happened a couple of times now
PumperSoCal

Re: I don't understand

Post by PumperSoCal »

Sometimes it happens. It can be for a lot of reasons. Poor seal or you've got a leak somewhere at the base of the tube or the male/female coupler is leaking somewhere at the top of the tube. Also, the longer you pump for, the more you expand, it displaces air in the tube and you have to add more suction to equalize the tube and keep it at the same vacuum.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Skin and hair are porous. No matter what you do, you’ll need to continue working your pump during a session. Also, as your meat changes shape during your session, you may need to reposition the cylinder to keep good suction.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I took the 'lazy man's option' and went hands-free, with a converted aquarium pump and a bleeder valve to adjust the vacuum.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Yep, I use a combination of hand pump and an electric now. The electric unit with it's program setup for pulse pumping has been a good experience for me overall. Very few instances of me overdoing it, plus the pretty much hands free setup is the way to go I feel. Set the pressure on what setting you want and let it have at it until the session is up. Really can't beat the one I have for like $40.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."