Glans Shrinking or Removal

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

WFO

Glans Shrinking or Removal

Post by WFO »

I have a recurring fantasy of losing my glans to some woman, or having it greatly reduced. One practice I have enjoyed with my wife is that I put an elastrator band, or two, around my flaccid cock right behind the glans. Usually I have squeezed it prior to get it as tiny as possible. Then I get hard and add one or two silicone cock rings at the base to make the rest of the cock hard as a rock. My infantile glans sits at the front of my huge hard cock like a small marshmallow puff, ready to be licked and enjoyed. I really really enjoy having my wife give me head like this. She typically begins with a very soft kiss to the tip of the small boy glans, and proceeds to gently lick it, followed by opening her mouth and inserting it and then the rest of my huge hard cock. I have also trained her to apply gentle pressure behind the glans, next to the elastrator bands, on the glans with her front teeth. It is wonderful to feel her biting me there, and then have her pull as if she wants to consume my glans. I used to fuck her pussy after this, having loosened her up with an dildo. It was nice to feel myself rattle around in her wide hole, with the tiny glans riding along. Unfortunately this doesn’t last very long because of numbness setting in. But as this happens she bites a little harder, then harder and harder until she finally tells me, “I don’t want to be “that woman”. And I agree with her. But the fun is the fantasy, which I’ve shared with her, that I would love to have her bite it off. A fantasy which I’ve not been able to live out is to find a woman who has saliva which shrinks the cock gradually over time and many sessions of sucking. It would be great to have her suck me every day until the cock is about three inches long and has a upward curved sharply pointed tip, which would become permanently erect. In the past I’ve done some temporary mods to simulate this, wherein I fabricate a short tube which fits around the base of the cock, then wrap the cock skin back around the outside of the tune and apply some silicone tape around it to prevent it from unwrapping. The tube needs to have a hollow ridge around it to hold onto the skin. I’ve been allowed to fuck my wife this way. It’s quite exciting because I have to reduce the stroke length as I fuck her, but then the rate of back and forth goes way up. Similar to what a small dog might use. In fact in many cases I actually totally come out of her and reinsert on every stroke. It is a whole other sexual experience.
madmax6

Re: Glans Shrinking or Removal

Post by madmax6 »

Problem with removal is that once is removed, it is gone forever. You will never play with it again.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Coming from someone who has removed their glans I will say you should keep it a fantasy because from what you describe I think you would miss not having it and it will be gone for ever.

I could never have a fantasy unless it had a possibility of becoming a reality. But for that to work the result has to be as good or better than the fantasy. For me that was the case and I love not having a glans and never had a single regret. However in my case my sensations are much better as is sex without it. So for me it wasn't a loss but a gain.

BTW I like your idea with the hollow tube and pulling your shaft skin over it. I'll have to try that.

What you describe about penetrative sex matches exactly what I experience now. My penis is now just under 3 inches without it's glans and my strokes are shorter but faster. I and my partner actually love my plunging in and out of her pussy. It is so much easier to stay aligned to do that with a short penis.
WFO

Post by WFO »

Under than Nude one thing I do not enjoy about the glans is it seems to be a little painful during penetrative sex. I would enjoy the feel of a very slick penetration and as you mentioned the short strokes and penetration on every stroke.
WFO

Post by WFO »

I actually have also enjoyed combining the glans elastrator banding with enclosing the cock in the short tube. It makes for a high rep rate fuck with very short strokes and the little glans doesn’t become an issue.
BOYSKLAVEMA35

Post by BOYSKLAVEMA35 »

Eichel abschneiden finde ich geil
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

WFO wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:41 pm Under than Nude one thing I do not enjoy about the glans is it seems to be a little painful during penetrative sex. I would enjoy the feel of a very slick penetration and as you mentioned the short strokes and penetration on every stroke.
My glans was always too sensitive also and got worse (to the point of being painful) after orgasm. I can masturbate any time now without lubricant because my shaft skin slides so easily on my shaft and slides off the end. It is like having a totally different penis.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

BOYSKLAVEMA35 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:09 pm Eichel abschneiden finde ich geil
Not having a glans changes everything about sex, from the sensations to the sexual response making it like a female with the ability for multiple orgasms and no loss of interest in sex and no refractory period. The actual orgasm last about 3 - 5 times longer instead of being over in a blink of the eye.
WFO

Post by WFO »

A new fantasy is to be able to completely detach the external cock and leave it erect in her. We could couple back up as if it was magnetic to me, for traditional fucking, or I could still cum by t ribbing on her sexy warm round legs and butt checks. I enjoy the thought of a woman being able to get me turned on in public by showing me her thighs. It has been done…