DIY Circumcision

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

emma999

Re: DIY Circumcision

Post by emma999 »

Diycirc wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:39 pm I guess I’ve always wanted to be circumcised from a lad – when at school I noticed the very few who were. In the UK, from my experience, not that many males are circumcised.
Recently I’ve noticed that my penis has been a bit smelly and no matter how much I washed and cleaned the smell remained. Where the inner foreskin meets the outer I’d developed a rough skin which itched, flaked and probably smelled. I decided to look at the internet to see what could be done.
I saw some joke circumcisions but saw the Prepex website; it looked the business. Unfortunately you can’t buy the kit but you can make it!
First measure the diameter of your sulcus (that’s the groove running around the penis just below the glans) using a wire loop mine was 30mm – so now I had to look for a grooved ring with an inside diameter of 30mm. In the end I used the top of a Hellmanns salad dressing container it’s made from polycarbonate so it’s pretty strong and, importantly, inert.
The rubber ring didn’t present a problem – used a 20mm rubber ring.
The difficult bit was the guide to hold the ring in an expanded fashion so it could be placed over the polycarbonate grooved ring. In the end I used a steel ring with 4 pins in it. The 4 pins form a square such that the square locates around the outside of the polycarbonate grooved ring – this was 33mm.
Last Wednesday I decided to do the deed. Using some Anbesol anaesthetic and antiseptic to clean and numb I put the polycarbonate grooved ring in place and slipped over the rubber ring – there’s a video on the Prepex site showing what to do. I probably should have used the Emla cream they recommend because while it wasn’t really painful it was uncomfortable for about 4 hours afterwards. By this time the trapped foreskin was numb but the colour hadn’t changed. I used a cotton bud with Anbesol on it to dampen done any discomfort. Now I am going to use my hooded poncho for me get comfortable. Just click here if you have no idea about hooded poncho.
Had a couple of sleepless bouts on Wednesday and Thursday night but that could have been alcohol  - Friday was fine all day – the trapped portion had started to change colour.
It’s now Saturday – the trapped foreskin has turned black but the skin below the band had swollen a bit – so I applied some Ibuprofen cream seems to be working – there’s a slight tenderness but generally no pain.
I planned to remove the necrotised tissue next Thursday – that’s one day longer than the Prepex people recommend but the timing fits better.
In fact I removed the necrotised tissue on the Tuesday – there was some puss forming which I cleaned with antiseptic fluid – antiseptic wipes are invaluable.
The necrotised tissue had dried to the consistency of leather and was quite difficult but painless to cut through. Once cleaned up I was left with a low and tight circumcision. After about 2-3 weeks any necrotised tissue had fallen away and I was left with a fully and neatly circumcised penis.
Now some three months on and what’s it like?
I regret not having done this before – now the glans are exposed I’m normally in a semi-aroused state most of the time. There’s no longer any itching and smell and I’ve not noticed any reduction in sensitivity – rather the opposite – all in all a good job done.
Thank you for sharing your personal experience and journey with circumcision. It's great to hear that you found a solution that worked for you and that you're experiencing positive results. Taking the initiative to research and create your own method shows resourcefulness and determination.

It's important to take precautions and follow proper hygiene during the process, as you mentioned using anaesthetic, antiseptic, and cleaning methods. It's also wise to consult reputable sources and consider recommended guidelines for the procedure.

It's encouraging to hear that after a few weeks, you've noticed improvements such as reduced itching and odor, as well as enhanced sensitivity. It seems like you're satisfied with the outcome and that the decision has had a positive impact on your overall comfort.

If anyone has any questions or wants to share their own experiences, feel free to join the conversation. Remember, everyone's experiences may vary, so it's crucial to do thorough research and consult with medical professionals when considering any significant changes to your body.

Wishing you continued comfort and satisfaction with the results. If you have any other topics or questions to discuss, feel free to let us know.
pupchronos

Re: Here is the link to my self circumcision

Post by pupchronos »

Cyberbob1978 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:10 pm https://imgur.com/a/oQfoU46
The video seems to be gone. I'd love to see if it if you can share it again.
Sissy69

Post by Sissy69 »

I'm thinking about circumcising myself. It will be better for the long-term wearing of the chastity cage. Is it possible to adapt the circumcision style with a stappler-type device? I want a low, tight circumcision.
I have cut my frenulum in the past.
Thank you for your help
cchesnic

Post by cchesnic »

I'm just curious. Why do you guys want to get rid of you foreskin. I was circumsized as a baby and wish I would of had the choice to keep it. I mean when I'm with other men, I prefer circumsized, not a fan of uncircumsized. Just wondering why you would want to get rid of it?
bucket

Post by bucket »

Speaking as someone who got a circ later in life and therefore can say from experience which is better, I prefer being rid of that pesky skin. For me, the sight of a flappy foreskin hanging there like the opening off an unstuffed raw chicken is not one I find appealing. I was always pulling it back out of the way when stimming, or it would move back and forth loosely during sex, dulling 50% of the movement.

When you're young it's tight and trim but as you age it gets lose and in the way. I much prefer the unleashed masculinity of a red and shining glans.

I don't feel any different sensation re sensitivity, if anything the thought that my head is always exposed and when I pump or stim, there's no relief or hiding away behind a foreskin, it's intense, always. Plus, your glans gets bigger because it's not restricted by a skin hood anymore.

Just my 20c

B
Sissy69

Post by Sissy69 »

As for me, I want to get circumcised for several reasons, but what convinced me to take the plunge is the enormous advantage it brings for long-term chastity.
I like enforced chastity and long-term wear currently requires very frequent cleaning by removing the cage because of the foreskin.
This really complicates chastity over the long term with frequent irritation as it gets caught in the cage, prevents clean urination with the cage,...
In short, no foreskin is a big plus for chastity.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

sissy69 - I was circumcised at birth and loved having my glans exposed. It also worked well with a stainless steel chastity cage as the smoothness and firmness of the glans kept it inside the bars. Although I love every aspect of removing my glans it caused me to give up my chastity cage as when I am flaccid now my shaft skin becomes like a foreskin as my penis shaft completely retracts inside my body leaving a hollow skin tube pulled in on itself. There is no way I can keep the loose skin from poking out through the bars. When it gets caught between the bars and clothing it is incredible how it pinches and hurts.
Diycirc2

Post by Diycirc2 »

Circumcision now
Attachments
IMG_20240417_201548.jpg
IMG_20240417_203347.jpg
IMG_20240417_203258.jpg