Increase in testicular SIZE. ?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Anonim22

Increase in testicular SIZE. ?

Post by Anonim22 »

Gentlemen, does anyone have any information on whether there are any ways to increase the size of the balls themselves? Thank you in advance.
Oldersack

Re: Increase in testicular SIZE. ?

Post by Oldersack »

injecting directly in the testicle. i did it accidentaly... its look like it will stay permanent but was totally removed after 3 days. Stay longer then in sack.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I have tried L.Reuteri and Damiana. L.Reuteri did nothing that I could tell; Damiana made my scrotum fuller, but no change in actual testicle size.

The tests ran for 30 days, with regular measurements with a digital caliper.

Regular pumping, on the other hand, has kept my balls in the "normal" to "slightly larger than average" size. They had shrunk due to testosterone replacement therapy.

I have a list of other things to try, later this winter.
Anonim22

Post by Anonim22 »

AndyJ wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:15 pm I have tried L.Reuteri and Damiana. L.Reuteri did nothing that I could tell; Damiana made my scrotum fuller, but no change in actual testicle size.

The tests ran for 30 days, with regular measurements with a digital caliper.

Regular pumping, on the other hand, has kept my balls in the "normal" to "slightly larger than average" size. They had shrunk due to testosterone replacement therapy.

I have a list of other things to try, later this winter.
I read that the dietary supplement "Horny goat weed" has an effect. but I did not find evidence of this. this dietary supplement stimulates testosterone synthesis.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Yup I experimented with L.reuteri fish oil (omega-3) and Another supplement that has fagdolia extract in it. These are new supplements I tried in 2023. I usually take zinc maca and other stuff on and off throughout the year all for better health in the male reproductive system.

I can say in the time I started the new 3 all together and for at least 2 months duration my testicles were big af some days never really had big ones but I could tell they were fuller heavier and just bigger.

I could get into a 3” tube and not get my balls pulled in without a seal or ring around them.

You are suppose to take omega3 for 3 months to see biggest gains and I mention that one because it’s safe for most people and didn’t show any adverse effects to the body but reuteri has something adverse about it can’t remember and fagdolia doesn’t have enough study yet but is said to increase size just do some research on google you will find what I am talking about