Prince albert jewellery

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bear1z

Prince albert jewellery

Post by bear1z »

Hi, first post here.

About 4 weeks ago now I've gotten a prince albert piercing done. It was done at 4mm(6g) and the ring that got put in has an inner diameter of 18mm but it's actually quite tight when I'm fully hard. This hasn't been much of a problem while I've let it carefully heal but since I'm a bit more active with it now and it's at a stage where I can almost swap I was looking for bigger rings. However, I can't really seem to find many, if any, jewellery online that is the right inner diameter.

So I would really like to know where most of you get your piercings from.
thboy

Re: Prince albert jewellery

Post by thboy »

It may take a few tries to find what feels best and is most comfortable. You may like a ring best or a wand. I wear a curved barbell on the very rare occasion when I wear anything in my PA. I like a wand or a sound or a plug for play but do not wear anything mostly. I have been considering a second piercing further back for almost 35 years, ha, ha. I was 20. A curved barbell through both piercings is a dolphin for those who are unfamiliar.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

4mm is probably too thick to successfully bend straighter. But you can buy a 4mm curved barbell almost anywhere; eBay, Amazon, etsy, even walmart.com.

Wands are available in several lengths. And badassworkroom on etsy sells an L-shaped piece with a hole drilled through the long end; it's basically a curved barbell you can pee through, avoiding most of the PA urination issues. They're expensive, but they will do any diameter and adjust the length to match your piercing.
bear1z

Post by bear1z »

Yea, I was thinking a curved barbell will probably be the most comfortable but im hoping I wear other things too.

I was hoping to find a circular barbell in a large diameter somewhere. Etsy seems quite an interesting place, I'm gonna keep looking on there.

I've also seen guys with glass and or acrylic rings (Usualy at larger gauges though). These look very cool. Has anyone got experience with those?
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

The current fashion seems to be for small diameter, thick PA rings.

There are some 1-1/2 to 2" scrotum rings with 5mm or so diameter. Maybe there are some 4 or 3mm rings out there. You might also look at wrist bangles and earrings; some of the hoops available are very large, and lightweight (hollow?) so they won't tear the earlobes.
FBXM77

Post by FBXM77 »

thechaingang.com and painfulpleasures.com are good sources. I'd also recommend wearing curved barbells most of the time for the first year of your PA to prevent migration. If you really want a ring, the tribal dream rings are great, and I think they go up to 1in in diameter.
I wear acrylic CBRs often, but I wouldn't bother until you're up near 0ga or 00ga, I found them to be too fragile at smaller sizes.