What to do with an empty scrotum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

What to do with an empty scrotum

1. Do nothing, keep the empty sac as is.
7%
2. Completely remove the scrotum, and all the scrotal skin, join the skin on either side, so the area is smooth, and unremarkable.
24%
3. Keep the scrotal skin, but do what is necessary to tighten it up so it is flush with the surrounding skin and doesn't sag.
1%
4. Have prosthetic artificial testicles placed in his scrotum, so that the scrotum is full and looks normal, as though he has not been castrated.
28%
5. Have the scrotal skin re-formed into a vulva, so the area below the penis appears to be a vulva, that goes downward and ends in the perineum.
25%
6. Have the scrotal skin re-formed into some other shape.
No votes
7. Stretch the scrotal skin, so it become very baggy, and sags even more.
10%
8. Some other option not covered by any of the above (please describe in comments).
4%

Total votes: 71

AndyJ

Re: What to do with an empty scrotum

Post by AndyJ »

modex wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:18 pm Money and cost is, of course, an important contributor to the decision. Also, obviously getting a regular surgeon to implant giant animal fakes (size bigger than too big to be practical) would prove evrn more difficult than finding the money to afford it.
Assuming you're in the USA, doctors are licensed by their individual states. With few exceptions, any doctor can do anything. In practice, they tend to specialize and band together into associations - plastic surgeons, urologists, cardiologists, etc. The associations are the ones where most of the rule-making comes from. An independent doctor can do pretty much as he pleases, but finding one is the big problem, particularly now that there are so few independents.

I know the guys who opt for nullo surgery don't always use doctors; and I've seen some comments that some of the practitioners will do implants. It was a pretty big deal until just a few years ago, when testicle implants other than "replace one that's missing" became acceptable to most urology and plastic surgery associations. I think they finally realized how much money they were leaving on the table.

Regardless of what type of surgery you get and who you pick to do it, you need to be an informed consumer, and then have a talk with the doctor of practitioner about what he normally performs that type of work. If he doesn't want to answer, doesn't seem sure, or tries to baffle you with bullshit, go somewhere else.

For some people the idea of an unlicensed practitioner would be an absolute "oh, hell no!" On the other hand, there's the old not-joke: "Do you know what they call the guy who graduates *last* in his class in medical school? 'Doctor'."
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

rajrajiv

Certainly an option, and an attractive result; "nice and smooth."
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Andy3

I think this is all generally good advice, but, speaking for myself, I would be very wary of going with someone not a doctor.

Another old adage: Doctors bury their mistakes.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

I think several people have made the point, that before your start worrying about what to do with an empty scrotum, first get it emptied :D
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I believe replacing the testicles with fake ones defeats the purpose of removing them. I would want an empty scrotum that shrinks up so I would have just a penis sticking out when erect - but nothing when flaccid - except for the wrinkled scrotum skin.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

NuderThanNude

Interesting option. Probably a lot of castrated men would want this. It's a definite reminder that yes, you have been castrated.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Oh no, Nudy! I got castrated three years before and yeah - i wanted two silconers set into the empty baggy atfirst. But the doc said, it would be noting stored in the hospital, i could get it later. My surgery was not planned, because i had killed the halfdead orbs with alc-injections, went to the ER with the swollen, numb and - as i assumed - dead eggs; and got castrated the next day after cutting out them and examination.
After some month of healing and living with the empty but very much sensitive baggy iwas hapyp with the result and nevermore wanted the thing filled with something. And additionally its a proper skin for lotion of my testo-gel, with horny prickling and good bloodflow...
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
musclehk

Post by musclehk »

Be siliconed until huge enough to bury your cock inside permanently
tightspeedos

Post by tightspeedos »

rajrajiv wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:27 pm Remove the scrotal skin and make the place clean and smooth. The nullo look is always so good.
I agree it looks good, Women can see straight away your not a man, Either at a nudist beach or though the lack of ball bulge between your legs in swimming trunks or cycling shorts, Also panties will fit better, Even more so as your penis shrinks over time, The only problem is a lot depends on your original penis size, If your small or tiny like me, It`s okay, But if you have say ? Anything near three inches or more, For me it`s a problem, I have seen people online with average to larger cocks with no balls, But all the women I have have spoken to have told me the same thing, " What`s the point in having a worm hanging between your legs with no balls ? I would chop it off " I did think they were all having a laugh, But I do now think they have a point, After a while if I had a larger penis and no balls I would get frustrated with it and end up desperately wanting it chopped off