chastity

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nastycar

chastity

Post by nastycar »

Any on chastity?
Zimmy

Re: chastity

Post by Zimmy »

My ex wife would sometimes lock my cock up , especially if she was meeting up with her bull to cuckold me . The emotional rollar coaster of not being able to play with my cock whilst knowing she was getting serviced by her bulls huge cock was amazing .
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Zimmy wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:02 am My ex wife would sometimes lock my cock up , especially if she was meeting up with her bull to cuckold me . The emotional rollar coaster of not being able to play with my cock whilst knowing she was getting serviced by her bulls huge cock was amazing .
More to the story?
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Zimmy

Post by Zimmy »

What do you want to know ?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Zimmy wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:09 pm What do you want to know ?
Tell the story leading up to her getting a bull. Was it your idea? How was bull selected? Were dildos not sufficient? After bull sex what'd you do? Did you ever participate? Was cuckolding reason for breakup? Would you do it again?
Seems like you could write a book...
Thanks
Zimmy

Post by Zimmy »

Its a long story so I will condense it , we were married quite young , she was 17 , I was older . We had a baby within the first year , I must add that I was her first cock so my wife had no comparison .
Our sex life was normal at this point , fast forward 2 years , my then wife wanted to learn how to drive , a friend of hers recommend her instructor , an older guy but very popular . He was tall , well built with a rumour of having a big cock .
Anyway my wife insisted on learning with him , I wasn't too happy about it but agreed . It was after her second lesson that I found myself excited , thinking of my pretty young wife getting friendly with a new man , so I started to plant the seed in her mind whilst we had sex . I would mention that his cock was meant to be very big , I am very average 5.5 inch hard , I always felt my wife was never satisfied with it .
Our talking about his large cock alway got my wife extremely wet and she would often masturbate while I told her how id like her to play with his full cock .
Anyway , fast forward a few weeks and I finally convinced my wife to go to her instructors flat one evening , he had been flirting with her during the driving lessons .
So I dropped her off near his flat on a Friday evening , and went home , my heart was pounding , my small cock rock hard while I imagined what might happen . It was about 1.00a.m when she came home , she was upset when she came to bed , but after some comforting and reassuring she told me what happened .
She had a nice evening , chatting , laughing , wine etc , then the kissing started , she was hesitant at first but the wine help .
His progress was very fast , my wife told me when he got his cock out it was huge , at this point she wanted it , so my wife who was only 19 , had her first experience of a huge , thick cock ( she said it was at least 10 in ). He fucked my wife several time that evening , I was curious how her pussy felt , she wanted me so I climbed on and positioned my cock , bloody hell !!! , my innocent wife was dripping with a strangers cum , my cock slid in but I could not feel her , only a warm open space , at this point I became a cuckold and I loved it .
My wife's special friend would fuck her whenever she wanted it for the next 12 to 15 years , she was never the same after his cock , during our 28 yrs marriage she had several bulls , everyone of them being over 10 in . I even arranged for a professional bull to contact her and service her pussy but that's another story .
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Thanks..
Way back, my wife dumped me for another man. Always wondered if cuckold might have saved our relationship.
Zimmy

Post by Zimmy »

Its possible that cuckolding may of helped but it depends on the dynamics of your marriage . For me it was a natural progression , having a small cock , being her first and my wife's natural curiosity with large men . After we started on this path I did some research into being a cuck , I discovered that becoming a selfish lover to her would help , so I compounded our relationship by reaching orgasm extremely fast , leaving my wife wanting to be satisfied , this was the point of introducing a large dildo which was named after her bull .
Eventually she moved away from wanting my cock to only her bull , I would often clean her pussy when her bull had finished and gone home , I will add that at no point did any of her bulls know of our lifestyle , its something she kept quiet , this was frustrating for me as I wanted to be part of her adventures .
About 2 years before we separated she met a polish guy at work , he was younger than my wife but made it obvious to her that he was interested . She mentioned this to me and I agreed to her needs , she started fucking him soon after , unfortunately by way of stealth recording I heard a conversation between them that shocked and destroyed me emotionally , I won't go into details but after hearing their words I knew my marriage was finished .
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Sexually I satisfied her but she was ready for a change.
Same overheard phone conversation ended mine.
A pity marriages end but "getting the same issue of Playboy every month" takes it's toll. On kids, too.
I'm happy living alone.
nastycar

Post by nastycar »

we are not aloneImage
Attachments
FSMD0xOWYAAkXVs.jpeg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

To me, all the dudes in the pictures have the physiques of Bulls ! :)
Zimmy

Post by Zimmy »

The reality of being a cuck is more mental than otherwise , I am very average joe in all spectrums , my ex wife's bulls bar one were all much younger than me , extremely well hung and could fuck for hours . My ex was very attractive with a large sexual appetite , I was a cum once its over , this did nothing for her
Zimmy

Post by Zimmy »

After my 28yr marriage ended I was like a teenager again , I had no problem finding new sex partners , my taste had changed from my youth so this time I went for more eastern European .