Deep Freeze & Sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

thermal

Deep Freeze & Sounding

Post by thermal »

I have always used balms and things for muscular pains--these go by various names--deep heat, deep freeze and so forth.
I woke up this morning with a nice piss-hard and went off to do the necessary straight away.
On the shelf in front of me was a tub of Supermarket own brand Deep Freeze, I haven`t used it lately because it is a watered down poor imitation of the expensive Big Name version.
By the time I was shaking the drips off my lower brain had decided I should rub some on my ball bag and after a couple of minutes a mild tingling appeared, so lower brain continued to rumble and I spread some around the glans and a little along my shaft, not bad at all I thought.
It`s Saturday and I was alone in the sack, massaging more Deep Freeze around my parts and lower brain says: there`s nodody home so go get the new Sounds. Obviously that`s exactly what I did.
Top brain decided that ordinary lube should be used for the sound and keep the tingle gel on the outside but somehow that message didn`t get through and I slapped blue freeze gel on the sound and in it went (along with plenty more over balls and cock).
To my surprise no great / unusual sensations followed inside.
Is this because the freeze gel actually has some numbing compounds--even though it`s crap beside more expensive gear? OR is it there are few sensors inside--surely not given the pain we feel when we over do the widening.
What ever the explanation I continued with just a 4 inch thin one for a while and frequently added freeze jel.
I would advise great caution if you decide to try this with Big Name versions and I certainly will not be trying the "Heat" ones.
All comments appreciated.
Attachments
4" fully in
4" fully in
4" going in
4" going in
4" going in
4" going in
4" sound, deep freeze
4" sound, deep freeze
thermal

Re: Deep Freeze & Sounding

Post by thermal »

A quick update:
no pain peeing or otherwise after the DeepFreeze session and it`s a good 3 days past now.
Possibly because I only used the 4 inch narrow Sound.
rodwilly

Post by rodwilly »

how deep have you ever gone with your sounds
thermal

Post by thermal »

rodwilly wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:28 pm how deep have you ever gone with your sounds
I am a newbie AND no free time over Xmas so I haven`t inserted bigger than 6" (150mm) x 8mm wide. I am looking forward to getting my new Sounds unwrapped and trying them for size very soon.
rodwilly

Post by rodwilly »

you will have to let me know how you get on i wish i could post some pics on here i just don't know how ..