Best Piercing for Sex.. Owe my my wife

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Curious271

Best Piercing for Sex.. Owe my my wife

Post by Curious271 »

ok.. I'm wanting to spice things up. My wife can only take me from behind or behind on the side. I can't fuck her missionary style. She claims I'm too big. I think she's small. Either case I created a 2" tear the last time I pounded her hard. I feel horrible and she's on the injured reserve list. I want to make it up to her.

My question is what piercing can i get to rub her G spot from behind. I can't have anything big because of the job. But could do something small and non metallic.
AndyJ

Re: Best Piercing for Sex.. Owe my my wife

Post by AndyJ »

Sounds like a job for a "Prince's Wand". They're a hollow rod with a short piece and a ball or flat end coming through the piercing through the urethra.

The ball would provide stimulation. The wand will let you pee straighter than you could before, instead of spraying like a Prince Albert. Wands come in lengths from a bit over an inch to four or five inches long. There are many variations on the design; cruise the web for a while until you find something you like.

Otherwise, the traditional Prince Albert is always an option. You can do either a ring or a curved barbell. There's a guy selling a J-shaped pee-through barbell on Etsy. It's expensive, but I'm still greatly tempted. https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/9838 ... ethra-part

Unless it's supposed to be a complete surprise, you might want to get your partner involved with selecting the jewelry, since they're the one who is supposed to be stimulated by it.
kirkssecond

Post by kirkssecond »

Get a frenum piercing it is much better for G spot stimulation when in the doggy position. To start when you have a small bar in use as big a set of balls on the end as you can, She should be able to feel 6mm and the preasure will also stimulate you.
I am now at 6mm bar and 8 or 10 mm balls, pics of my journey below.
Attachments
DSCN2008.JPG
DSCN2584.JPG
DSCN2745.JPG
DSCN2760.JPG
DSCN2957.JPG
DSCN2967.JPG
straightma1e

Post by straightma1e »

I would think the circular bar bell while in doggie would stimulate the g the best. Has she said which one feels best?
thermal

Post by thermal »

kirkssecond wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:01 am Get a frenum piercing it is much better for G spot stimulation when in the doggy position. To start when you have a small bar in use as big a set of balls on the end as you can, She should be able to feel 6mm and the preasure will also stimulate you.
excellent photos kirkssecond.
On the pain and after-effects scale how does this piercing stand?
Do you have to keep a rod in there at all times to prevent closing up--just thinking of airport scanner hassles--I s`pose even a thin plastic bar would set off machines at Manchester, reknowned as worst in the world for more reasons than just security staff!
thermal

Post by thermal »

Curious271 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:29 am ok.. I'm wanting to spice things up. My wife can only take me from behind or behind on the side. I can't fuck her missionary style. She claims I'm too big. I think she's small. Either case I created a 2" tear the last time I pounded her hard. I feel horrible and she's on the injured reserve list. I want to make it up to her.

My question is what piercing can i get to rub her G spot from behind. I can't have anything big because of the job. But could do something small and non metallic.
Curious271
I have one of these ordered to see if it improves relations with the Mrs. Delays me jumping to a piercing for a while, not sure it will not slide off inside her though. I`ll report back if she doesn`t shove it up my orifice instead!
Screen Shot 12-13-23 at 09.20 AM-crop.JPG
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Asking her about her favorite "spots" will help your decision. Does she masturbate? Herself, toys, etc. Ask what toys she likes, or have a shared masturbation play session. They'll give you hints on what spots work for her.

There's the "G spot" then there's the other areas she might enjoy more. The G spot is about winning the race. Other spots are about enjoying the journey.
kirkssecond

Post by kirkssecond »

thermal wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:23 pm
kirkssecond wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:01 am Get a frenum piercing it is much better for G spot stimulation when in the doggy position. To start when you have a small bar in use as big a set of balls on the end as you can, She should be able to feel 6mm and the preasure will also stimulate you.
excellent photos kirkssecond.
On the pain and after-effects scale how does this piercing stand?
Do you have to keep a rod in there at all times to prevent closing up--just thinking of airport scanner hassles--I s`pose even a thin plastic bar would set off machines at Manchester, reknowned as worst in the world for more reasons than just security staff!
Thanks
I started small and it slowly open up. I pull down hard on the shaft every day in the shower and that has helped stretch the skin.
I keep a small bar or plug in there to keep it from shrinking, I have just gone to a 7mm and left it out for 24 hours could hardly get the 6mm in. Took a week and some pain but now back to 7mm with 10mm balls.
As far as airports go I have had no problem at Gatwick, Lisbon, Madrid, Newcastle or Tenerife in the last 3 months.
kirkssecond

Post by kirkssecond »

thermal wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:34 pm
Curious271 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:29 am ok.. I'm wanting to spice things up. My wife can only take me from behind or behind on the side. I can't fuck her missionary style. She claims I'm too big. I think she's small. Either case I created a 2" tear the last time I pounded her hard. I feel horrible and she's on the injured reserve list. I want to make it up to her.

Curious271
I have one of these ordered to see if it improves relations with the Mrs. Delays me jumping to a piercing for a while, not sure it will not slide off inside her though. I`ll report back if she doesn`t shove it up my orifice instead!Screen Shot 12-13-23 at 09.20 AM-crop.JPG
I would get the open ring with 2 balls at each end, this will sit under the helmet each side of the frenulum and feel very like a piercing
kirkssecond

Post by kirkssecond »

straightma1e wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:51 pm I would think the circular bar bell while in doggie would stimulate the g the best. Has she said which one feels best?
The horseshoe is heavy so I only use it occasionally but the 6mm bar and 10mm balls work well
straightma1e

Post by straightma1e »

kirkssecond wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:36 am
straightma1e wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:51 pm I would think the circular bar bell while in doggie would stimulate the g the best. Has she said which one feels best?
The horseshoe is heavy so I only use it occasionally but the 6mm bar and 10mm balls work well
And if there's a problem going through airport security you can stop in the restroom before security and pop out the jewelry. Put it with your phone, coins, wallet, etc. when going through security. Then stop in a restroom on the other side and put the jewelry back in.