What am I doing wrong

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

dwm4re

What am I doing wrong

Post by dwm4re »

Ok guys here's the deal. I have been viewing many of the comments and pictures I see on here and everybody seems to have this great girth on their cock. what am I doing wrong. I don't seem to ever get that great girth that everyone else seems to be getting. I am only pumping about 5 days a week for 15 minutes at a session and pressure at 5 to 7 Hg's.. im not filling the tube like most of you. I am willing to try anything now. I have found if I put a sleeve just below my head (as pictured below) I can avoid that donut which I am not a fan of. Any suggestions on how many days, time length of a session or pressure. I have been pumping for about 6 months so I'm fairly new to this. Ball pumping is next on the list but I felt I should start with my cock first.
Attachments
20231109_073312.jpg
IMG_20240101_162003_01.jpg
georgekenedy

Re: What am I doing wrong

Post by georgekenedy »

i stay in the tube a total of 1-3h with breaks. 15 min is too little
first

Re: What am I doing wrong

Post by first »

Yes, time is your friend. You need to be able to pump for an hour or more each time. Of course don’t overdo it. I once fell asleep while the pump was on and woke up almost hours later. My cock was wicked swollen and quite sore for several days.
I’m actually a fan of the donut. I’m uncut and over the years I haven’t seen any real length increase. Girth, however has increased and my foreskin has become bigger too. The donut to me looks awesome and the bump would give the lady a thrill I’m certain.