How to Stretch More with n2o

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Jew

How to Stretch More with n2o

Post by Jew »

I’ve been inflating for the past few days attempting to gain size. My sack feels more firm but still has plenty of stretch left it just won’t. Any tips on insertion sites etc to inflate both sizes at once with 1 needle and continue growing?
Attachments
F1064A90-43BE-4397-9E99-674FDAE66E2D.jpeg
Imppump

Re: How to Stretch More with n2o

Post by Imppump »

Looks good
Tx_IntactGuy

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

Tissue expansion is a slow process. There are research articles regarding the methodology of skin growth . Forcing the skin to stretch too intensely creates scars (stretch marks.).

As for needle placement, that's something I'm curious about too. I'd like the scrotum to inflate evenly with one needle, but I'm not sure of a good placement. I I'm not a fan of how much pressure builds in one side before the gas begins to migrate.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

If you want to get a really good stretch you need to tie off tight enough so there's no migration then go for as much pressure as you can tolerate. This will cut off circulation mostly so you can't stay tied off for long. This means inflating to whatever you can hold, deflating by removing the drip line from the needle, loosening the tie off once the pressure's down then repeating. The tissue will stretch out a little more each time as you relax so multiple inflations per session is the way to go.

I had stopped for a while after that crazy creaking sound but have started again. figured out a way to attach a pressure gauge too. I usually get around 7psi which is as much as a basketball and I get permanent stretch gains every time. Not a single stretch mark either although there has been some small patches of broken skin around the tie off.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

5Lsal wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:26 am I get permanent stretch gains every time. Not a single stretch mark either although there has been some small patches of broken skin around the tie off.
Colour me intrigued. I definitely want to increase my capacity.
How have you measured your gains?
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

I haven<t no, but the deflated bulge is harder tot hide each time :D btw, I wouldn't recommend this is you<re putting your penis in too, cutting off circulation or putting "crushing" pressure on the tissue may cause some damage...
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

5Lsal wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:47 amputting "crushing" pressure on the tissue may cause some damage...
No doubt there. I'm certain some people can just regenerate tissue faster than others, and sometimes this benefits the more kinky folk.
I know my own limits (at least i tell myself I do so I'm still cautious enough) and my body isn't about to let me put "crushing" pressure on anything.

The tie-off is required to help the inflated gas to stay in place, evidently. it makes sense that the pressure holding the gas in place has to be greater than the pressure required to stretch skin. I don't see why the pressure for tying-off has to be hazardously high
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

mRuss wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:26 am
5Lsal wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:47 amputting "crushing" pressure on the tissue may cause some damage...
No doubt there. I'm certain some people can just regenerate tissue faster than others, and sometimes this benefits the more kinky folk.
I know my own limits (at least i tell myself I do so I'm still cautious enough) and my body isn't about to let me put "crushing" pressure on anything.

The tie-off is required to help the inflated gas to stay in place, evidently. it makes sense that the pressure holding the gas in place has to be greater than the pressure required to stretch skin. I don't see why the pressure for tying-off has to be hazardously high
OPs question was about increasing gains and I'm sharing my technique...I've been up to 10 psi so the tie off has to be tight...crushing was more a description of the type of pressure more than the amount. Also want to be clear and make sure they're staying safe...
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

you can increase more by increasing both sides, which means a needle in one side and a needle in the other, since we have two cavities for balls
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Boomber_mod wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:02 pm you can increase more by increasing both sides, which means a needle in one side and a needle in the other, since we have two cavities for balls
While technically true, I haven't seen any value in doing double lines, the tissue will infuse throughout eventually. Either with N2O or saline/Dex.
Jew

Post by Jew »

Inflated again with a. Different style tie off and am loving the look
75AE1625-1A19-4D52-81DD-B3A607B930B5.jpeg
8CBA9C82-2E8C-40C6-B270-758CEE01A1D9.jpeg
Imppump

Post by Imppump »

Loving the look to. Before it feels great .