Saline and Surgilube Mix

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Calitex

Re: Saline and Surgilube Mix

Post by Calitex »

It’s been about another week. The mass I have is going down and getting softer. I think I will have gained a little bit of permanent size but nothing crazy. Overall I would say it can be fun to have the lasting effects of the surgilube mix. But the process is a little up and down with encapsulation and the pain I experienced. Might try it again in a few weeks and see how my body reacts.
modex

Post by modex »

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date. With best wishes for (continued/renewed) success!
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

I had similar effects. I read nearly everything here, before i started my "journey".
Preparation and sterile process is absolutely needed!!!

I started injecting to the penis at the beginning of the year, with a mixture of 60% saline and 40% SL.
I used to buy 100ml glass bottles at the local pharmarcy, (around 4$), removed nearly the halve of the liquid and filled with SL.
Sealing the needlepoints after injection with a drop of superglue. Wearing a soft cockring over night and wake up with a beautyfull swelling.
After that i pump and massage to get similar spreading.
The more i repeat that process after every two weeks, the results gets better and more longlasting. (Give yourself time!)

3 month ago i injected about 30 ml to each side of the scrotum. The swelling was crayzy and the feeling was awesome.
It went down to about 30% in about 2 weeks. 3 weeks later i got my right side massively swollen an i recognized a big encapsulation docking to the right side of my testicle. I was a little bit worried, if it would harm it.
But then i remembered all the postings here and the worries shrunk. I started to place a cooling pad on to my balls in the evening. Then i massaged that encapsulation to get smaller. A few days later it falled off and was away another few days later. (Give your body time!)

I am curios to do more, to get bigger results, but i dislike these hard spots. So i remembered the thread from boomber_mod here.
I ordered KY this time and startet with my cock yesterday. The swelling was even bigger and a lot more smoother. I think i have do more sessions, because KY seems to better absorbed, but also faster. But there will remain a better long lasting result. After X-Mas I will ad some oft this mixture (50/50) to my balls. Let's see what will hapen. But the feeling and knowing what is going on in your pants is addictive.

Thanks to all of you for sharing and inspiring!

Take care all of you and have a nice Christmastime.