Very first infusion!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Allmeatandbones

Very first infusion!

Post by Allmeatandbones »

I did my first infusion, only .5 liters, today and it went well…. Up until I have to seal the infusion site. Looking back I definitely was trying to rush the seal instead of taking my time.
I totally forgot to take a picture when I infused but I took a few at the end of the day after the shower. I pump with a bullmaster 357/ and magnum usually but haven’t pumped in a few months.

I have to give myself shots 3 times a week so I’m pretty comfortable using needles on myself. My anxiety was just high about accidentally poking my testes but after about 5 minutes in, I knew I was going to be fine.
Attachments
IMG_0645.jpeg
IMG_0642.jpeg
TinyMe

Re: Very first infusion!

Post by TinyMe »

Nice 👌🏼
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
pumper69

Post by pumper69 »

Outstanding

I want to try infusion as I have erection issues and pumping is difficult
I inject to get erection and would love to try saline to make it look inviting lol
I could use a mentor lol
Allmeatandbones

I’m far from being a mentor that’s for sure. Give me another year of playing with saline before I even feel comfortable giving advice. Definitely just go over this forum for tips and I watched a YouTube video on how to start the lines for a gravity drip.
My only advice I can give is to give your self a good hour after the infusion to seal and let the seal heal up before u start moving around.
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

wellcome to the wonderfull world of saline cant wait to see you grow :) :) :)
daft886

Post by daft886 »

What size needle/Catheter are you using? Maybe you need to go down a size or two.
Using a sterile pad apply pressure to the infusion site for 10 minutes.
That should do the trick. Point is to keep pressure on the infusion site.
I put a dab of Neosporin with Lidocane then cover with gauze folded over multiple times, adhere with medical tape.
The folded over gauze will continue to apply pressure.

If this is not working.
Cut a 1 inch square of wax paper.
Apply crazy glue to the center of the wax paper.
Apply to the infusion point and press lightly to adhere.
Do not try to peel this off. It will come off when you shower.

Another pointer. Do not get into water/bath/shower/hotub/pool for at least 24 hours after infusion to ensure that the infusion site is closed so no contaminants can enter and cause infection.
Allmeatandbones

daft886 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:21 am What size needle/Catheter are you using? Maybe you need to go down a size or two.
Using a sterile pad apply pressure to the infusion site for 10 minutes.
That should do the trick. Point is to keep pressure on the infusion site.
I put a dab of Neosporin with Lidocane then cover with gauze folded over multiple times, adhere with medical tape.
The folded over gauze will continue to apply pressure.

I used a 22 gauge needle. I honestly was just rushing the seal process. The whole process was pretty easy. Can’t wait till the next infusions. I’ll be going for a full liter next and I also have some Dex/saline mix to experiment with later on.
Sweguy

Post by Sweguy »

Very nice!
Looking to start infusing here - thanks for the inspiration!
All the best!
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

Looking great! 500 ml goes in pretty easy. I just did that this morning.
oralspice

Post by oralspice »

Results look great, inviting, sexy! I have always wanted to saline my balls. Not huge but substantial enough to produce a very noticeable bulge. I really love the way balls look from backside view. I am wanting my sack to stay stretched when effects wear off. Is all this possible? I've looked at pumping and results can be precariously different then intended. Im looking for inflated but not to the point it looks like a balloon. I want some supple pliability. I am a complete novice with this but I fantasize at it all the time. How does one begin? I don't think I have enough nerve to request an appointment from anyone except who are doing it and have experience because I want to share the experience and excitement of results with those who appreciate the esthetic like I do. Anyone want to start a conversation with me? I'm rather eager.
abstract22

Post by abstract22 »

oralspice wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:01 pm Results look great, inviting, sexy! I have always wanted to saline my balls. Not huge but substantial enough to produce a very noticeable bulge. I really love the way balls look from backside view. I am wanting my sack to stay stretched when effects wear off. Is all this possible? I've looked at pumping and results can be precariously different then intended. Im looking for inflated but not to the point it looks like a balloon. I want some supple pliability. I am a complete novice with this but I fantasize at it all the time. How does one begin? I don't think I have enough nerve to request an appointment from anyone except who are doing it and have experience because I want to share the experience and excitement of results with those who appreciate the esthetic like I do. Anyone want to start a conversation with me? I'm rather eager.
All you have to do is inflate until you get the size you want and stop there. It will decrease after a few hours, so you could even go for a bigger size, then wait until it decreases to the size you like. That way you will stretch the skin more and it will be looser afterwards for a day or two.

You just need the infusion supplies and saline, and disinfectant. It's not painful and it's easy and fast to do, just make sure to keep everything sterile. It takes about an hour to fill about 1L. That would definitely be a very noticeable bulge, also nicely visible from behind while still allowing you to wear clothes and walk almost normally.