E stim

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Polarbear65

E stim

Post by Polarbear65 »

I’m very curious about e stim but am absolutely clueless on how to do it, equipment etc. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
vette100

Re: E stim

Post by vette100 »

What would like to know? I love estim.
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

I would love to know any recommendations on equipment, tips on how I should prepare the penis and how to place the equipment on the penis, etc.
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
DFWGrizzly

Post by DFWGrizzly »

I've been stimming for decades. I love a good stim session. I use an erostek box with four leads connected to a bi-polar butt plug and a ring at the base of the cock and balls and one behind the glans. Then rock to a set program on the box or download sessions from Band Camp. I download sessions to my phone and use a bluetooth after market to receive the signal from the phone to the box. It's not cheap, but dependable. Just bought my second box. I keep one set at the vacation home and one at home. Research and buy something that will keep you entertained for years. Hands free orgasm every time guaranteed.
vette100

Post by vette100 »

Here is a good resource for estim and pad placement.

http://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/advi ... tions.html
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

Another Idea is e-stim with needles, using injection needles as the electrodes instead of pads and this way no power is lost and the electricity is delivered to the target area.

Some use injection needles with the wire alligator clipped to the needle and another way is to hollow out the syringe and fish the wire through to the needle and then to the needle sticks in various places, the other electrode can be a needle as well or a pad.
Ballooon111

Post by Ballooon111 »

You're in the right place for all you want to know about e-stim.
Baza

Post by Baza »

Get in touch with me I am addicted to estiming and sounding
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I use it occasionally. Feels good but don't cum with it.
Kind of a hassle getting it all out & hooked up. When done, cleaning & putting away.
Guess I need a cabinet right next to my 'Pumping Recliner'
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
persopp

Post by persopp »

Hi,
Electrostimulation has been practiced by tens of thousands of people for many years and the US forum smartstim.com was the reference for a very long time until it disappeared due to the death of its two administrators.
In the meantime, with their agreement, I had created the French forum estimway.fr to promote electrostimulation in French-speaking countries. And today, many US forum users have joined estimway.fr
I therefore advise you to look at this forum in which you can find all the advice you need to practice estim, know what equipment to buy commercially or made by yourself, as well as tutorials, diagrams and nomenclature to create your own box and be able to finally discover the incredible sensations of an orgasm without hands (HFO as Hand Free Orgasm).
Everything is free. The only obligations are to introduce yourself, send (or respond to) 4 or 5 posts to access all the sections of the forum and put a French translation if you speak a foreign language.
Cordially,
persopp

L'électrostimulation est pratiquée par des dizaines de milliers de personnes depuis de très nombreuses années et le forum US smartstim.com a eté très longtemps la référence jusqu'à ce qu'il disparaisse à cause du décès de ses deux administrateurs.
Entre temps, j'avais avec leur accord, créé le forum français estimway.fr pour faire connaître l'électrostimulation dans les pays francophones. Et aujourd'hui, de nombreux utilisateurs du forum US ont rejoint estimway.fr
Je te conseille donc de regarder ce forum dans lequel tu pourras trouver tous les conseils nécessaires à la pratique de l'estim, savoir quel matériel acheter dans le commerce ou faire toi-même, ainsi que les tutos, les schémas et la nomenclature pour créer ta propre box et pouvoir enfin découvrir les incroyables sensations d'un orgasme sans les mains (HFO as Hand Free Orgasm).
Tout est gratuit. Les seules obligations sont de se présenter, d'envoyer (ou de répondre à) 4 ou 5 posts pour accéder à la totalité des rubriques du forum et de mettre une traduction en français si on parle une langue étrangère.
Cordialement,
persopp