Extending meato to upper side

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Pimpmb

Extending meato to upper side

Post by Pimpmb »

Hi!

Have now meato and want to extend it on upperside.
Like to get more splitted look. Is a knife only way, or is there experiens any other way. Does tying work for that.
Thanks for answers for now on and like to hear your ideas.
P
Fbd1inch

Re: Extending meato to upper side

Post by Fbd1inch »

Go with very sharp blade or scalpel or razor blade. Make little cuts 0.5 cm on one time , bleeding stop with hydrogen peroxide. And show to us your progress. I am on the way to split fully my glans , and i think to split shaft 1/3 next year.
bandit31985

Post by bandit31985 »

Splitting the glans is very fun and addicting
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

First make a reverse pa piercing snd let it heal then cut, otherwise will heal togheter in no time. It worked for me
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Thanks for comments. There will be some thinking, how to proceed. Allso think about healing and time for that.
Maby these are way how to manage, but still wondering, is someone try to tied up and let time to do the job.
P
nutT

Post by nutT »

I was thinking about tying it to see if that would work also. Someone has to have tried it
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

I think the top side of the glans is quite thick/a lot of tissue. Tying works best for thin bits of skin or tissue because it cuts off blood flow and nerves to everything tied all at once.
I don't think a tie on the top of your glans would properly cut circulation off because of the thickness. You'd have to keep re-tightening and it would probably just be slowly cutting through the tissue rather than compressing. I think you would be in a lot of pain all the time during this process because the nerves wouldn't be effected at all.