Corpus Cavernosum surgilube injections

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Valcore220

Corpus Cavernosum surgilube injections

Post by Valcore220 »

Has anyone else injected surgical lube directly into the corpus cavernosum?

A few months back I decided to inject about 35 mo of surgilube directly into the corpus cavernosum. The results were the hardest erection I’ve ever had that wouldn’t go away. Also the last erection I’ve ever had which was my mistresses delight and mine.

I did have to get it irrigated by the ER doc but in hind site should have waited longer I’m looking for ways to have non urgent penectomy.

Would love to hear about anyone’s experience injecting into the corpus cavernosum.
moes41

Re: Corpus Cavernosum surgilube injections

Post by moes41 »

Surgilube in the corpus cavernosum is a great idea If you want to have erectile problems, health problems and a visit to the ER. Otherwise it should be avoided at all costs. How long did your erection last before you went to the ER?
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I should add a few details I can no longer get an erection and anytime I try and masturbate I get a minor swelling of my penis like I injected all over again. I had a big increase in size for a long time and my penis feels like it has a firm core running through it now.

I would like to find something to inject that would result in a non painful non urgent penectomy if I were to go to the er.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

4 hours
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

This is an inherently bad idea.
Do not pursue this.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

Valcore220 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:00 am I should add a few details I can no longer get an erection and anytime I try and masturbate I get a minor swelling of my penis like I injected all over again. I had a big increase in size for a long time and my penis feels like it has a firm core running through it now.

I would like to find something to inject that would result in a non painful non urgent penectomy if I were to go to the er.
This would be better received in the “Body Piercing and Modification” section of the forum.

Even in my very limited experience I cannot express enough how much I do NOT recommend doing this.

This can/will cause life long problems with erections or a complete penectomy (removal of the penis).

Surgilube can have irritating properties that can cause unknown reactions. These reactions are unique to each individual. Please take extreme caution when doing this sort of thing, and be prepared for any and all consequences.
moes41

Post by moes41 »

Valcore220 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:00 am I should add a few details I can no longer get an erection and anytime I try and masturbate I get a minor swelling of my penis like I injected all over again. I had a big increase in size for a long time and my penis feels like it has a firm core running through it now.

Any pics of the "firm core" ?
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Probably a question better asked in the new (ish) manmods.org site. The site isn't anything like it used to be and a bit 'clunky' but you may get a response. Word of advice - from years and years of being in such groups, only a handful of penoctomy modder are happy with result. Most just fall of the face of the earth, or when reading posts made after you can sense regret. I won't offer advice (although I do know methods used) but will tell you however its done, it's very likely you'll be in emergency ward after, not always the case but more often than not.