Urethra stretching journey

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nderose802

Urethra stretching journey

Post by nderose802 »

So far,. Things have gone smooth,. Up to now. I can get my pinkey finger in past the first knuckle. 13.5mm diameter plug is no prob. But finally got to 14mm, and there was a little blood involved. It quit quickly and I left the plug in for a while. But it was definitely a little uncomfortable.

On another note. Every time I use a plug with a hole,. I dribble pre cum constantly. Anyone else have this issue. I do kinda like it. Makes me constantly gooey, which is a whole new feeling.

Thanks everyone
"Those that matter don't mind,
Those that mind don't matter"
-Dr Seuss
bob3780

Re: Urethra stretching journey

Post by bob3780 »

Please share what you have been doing to get to this point and how long it took you.
I need to get bigger.
nderose802

Post by nderose802 »

I've just been taking it slow,. Been about 4 years. I don't consistently work on stretching, and always let things heal. The big thing is drink a lot of water and pee a lot. Keeps the UTIs down.
-Dr Seuss
nderose802

Post by nderose802 »

Made my own urethra plug this week. I recently bought a Prusa Mini 3d printer. I patterned it after an anal plug I like. Multiple balls stacked together. Started at 14.2mm then to 14.6 and 14.8 and finally 15mm.

Got the 14.2 in and am letting it settle for a while. The last ball (15mm). Is there to keep it from going all the way in. When I need bigger I'll make another. I'm really happy with it. Although right now it does stick out a bit so I have to be careful. As I work it in more that won't be a problem.

I intend to leave this in until it finally falls out on its own. Pictures to follow later.

A note. If you 3d print a plug, use a toaster oven and warm it up some after it has completely cooled from being printed. Depending on The media your temps will vary. This will smooth it out and give it a shiny appearance. This seems to make it a bit slicker as well.
-Dr Seuss
nderose802

Post by nderose802 »

A photo of it installed past h irst bubble
Attachments
16912613928291808318954943459356.jpg
-Dr Seuss
Baza

Post by Baza »

Looks fantastic love to find another guy to sound with on Skype add me live:.cid.31a5d15c14bd941e
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

nderose802 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:11 amThe last ball (15mm). Is there to keep it from going all the way in. ... Although right now it does stick out a bit so I have to be careful.
I've mostly been using the ordinary stainless steel plugs with a row of bumps, a necked-down section, and a short cylindrical external section. My clothes would rub back and forth on the stuck-out bit as I walked, and my meatus didn't like that much. But I got used to it over time.

Unfortunately, as it loosens up, the rubbing will eventually work the plug out. I've gotten pretty good at telling when that's near, though sometimes it surprises me. While the coming-out part used to be painful, now I'll sometimes go to take a leak and find the plug laying in my underwear; I never knew it came out.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

As a follow-up, most commercially-made plugs have rounded or tapered steps on the far ends, apparently to make them easier to extract. That's not really necessary if the plug has a through-hole. A more squared-off front end - the corners barely rounded over - will stay in much longer. It will still eventually come out on its own, though.

I have one plug which is long enough to go through my glans into my urethra. I can install a narrow glans ring that will compress the area just ahead of the last bump. As long as it doesn't get snagged on clothing, the plug will stay in place indefinitely.

If you print your own plug, you could space the steps or bumps so that the glans ring would retain the plug, and it could be flush with the opening.

Hmm. I might have to schedule some lathe time. I once tried using a small plug and shoving it all the way in so the meatus closed. When I went to pee I would run a finger under my urethra and push it forward until the hole at the end cleared the meatus, and then I could pee straight. I wore it that way for about a week. Since the meatus was normally closed, the plug didn't stretch it and eventually fall out.

When I was laying on my back one evening it slid down all the way to my prostate. It was disconcerting and I couldn't get to it to push it down, but after a couple of large glasses of iced tea and some walking around, it slid back into the glans and I went ahead and pushed it out.

I just realized I could make another plug with some bumps that would it slide in and out enough to use it to pee that way, but the forward bump would keep it from sliding inward past a glans ring.

I don't really care how large my opening is; I use a hollow plug so I don't wet my pants, shoes, and surrounding area when taking a leak.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Surgical tubing, the stretchy kind made of latex has more 'friction'. Once in, it tends to stay in. Comes in all sizes up to 7/8" diameter.
Another thing I like is the heavy tapered metal facial massage stick... it slips in & I put stretchy tape over the end & along sides my cock to hold it in.I like the 'heaviness' of it. Wish it was hollow, though.
Capture.JPG
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

What are the end sizes on the massage stick, just for curiosity's sake?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

There's two... Both start about 3/8" up to 3/4".
One's 4" long, other is 6" long.
Smooth; they slip in easily.

Do some hunting on the Amazon!
nderose802

Post by nderose802 »

I am finally able to slide it in except for the last "bump". It stays in 24/7 and I have yet to have it come out accidentally. I'm sure in time things will loosen up and it will come out on its own and that is my goal. I actually hope to then print a bigger one and start the journey again. May build a longer one next time
-Dr Seuss
ElectroAN

Post by ElectroAN »

Pumping Now wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:48 pm Surgical tubing, the stretchy kind made of latex has more 'friction'. Once in, it tends to stay in. Comes in all sizes up to 7/8" diameter.
Another thing I like is the heavy tapered metal facial massage stick... it slips in & I put stretchy tape over the end & along sides my cock to hold it in.I like the 'heaviness' of it. Wish it was hollow, though.Capture.JPG
I can’t seem to find them on Amazon UK :(
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Try ebay.co.uk or Aliexpress.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

search 'Stainless steel massage stick'
https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Massag ... =8-14&th=1

This is the big one..