newbie pumpn into 2 inch tube

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

lmsmfi

Re: newbie pumpn into 2 inch tube

Post by lmsmfi »

Can you tell me what seal/gasket you used for the globe? It works without but gets really uncomfortable.
Thanks
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

I have been using a juicyXl from oxballs. They seem to be one of the best options for the price point and are very comfortable.
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

I use juicy xl, differences night and day, super comfy👍🏻
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Looking great buddy. Looking forward to seeing your progress
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

Juicy it is, thx.
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

Ok, so the 2 inch is out of the question now. Yes, I can still get my balls in and pump to same vacuum, but since i have been doing this now for almost two weeks, my balls have gotten bigger. I can get a 5.25 stretch in tube, but it now hurts and pulling out is getting harder. So, it's either move up in tube size, but with that, cock gets pulled in. Or go for broke and just move to pumping balls and cock together.. Hmmmm. I have a globe, waiting on gasket. But I created a temp gasket that kind of worked. Tried it with warm water, helped for a bit, had to keep pumping, but man what a turn on that was. My cock and balls sloshing around almost made me cum inside globe.
Attachments
WIN_20231130_06_28_02_Pro.jpg
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

lmsmfi wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:21 pm Ok, so the 2 inch is out of the question now. Yes, I can still get my balls in and pump to same vacuum, but since i have been doing this now for almost two weeks, my balls have gotten bigger. I can get a 5.25 stretch in tube, but it now hurts and pulling out is getting harder. So, it's either move up in tube size, but with that, cock gets pulled in. Or go for broke and just move to pumping balls and cock together.. Hmmmm. I have a globe, waiting on gasket. But I created a temp gasket that kind of worked. Tried it with warm water, helped for a bit, had to keep pumping, but man what a turn on that was. My cock and balls sloshing around almost made me cum inside globe.
You will be amazed at the difference the juicy xl makes as far as comfort and making a good seal goes. Warm water and a heating pad wrapped around the globe will make a huge difference as well. Out of all the cylinders I have, I now only pump in the globe with warm water. It does feel amazing when you slosh around in the globe and helps to keep you fully erected.