new here need advice

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Grossemite

new here need advice

Post by Grossemite »

Hi everyone, I am new and I need advice on buying a pump, I would like to increase the circumference of my penis, I have already tried an electric pump and the problem is that below my penis I have the corpus spongiosum which extends and I cannot push the tube because it crushes it, the only way is to pump with the balls, but I think that the result would not be satisfactory for the circumference of my penis, if anyone here has a lot of experience in penis pumping I am listening to advice, thank you ✌️
BallisticFetishGear

Re: new here need advice

Post by BallisticFetishGear »

We have the Frohle pumps which incorporate the penis and balls. (They're on Black Friday 25% off until tonight)

https://ballisticmetal.com/shop/ols/cat ... le-pumping
sp008-realistischer-peniszylinder-l-glasklar.jpg
sp009-realistischer-peniszylinder-xl-glasklar.jpg
Ballistic Metal
Precision Crafted Adult & Fetish Gear
Machined in Los Angeles. Made in the USA

Frohole Pumps of Germany
Ultra High Quality Pumps from Germany now available in the US (Penis, Pussy, Breast, Clit & Nipple)

www.BallisticMetal.com
Grossemite

Post by Grossemite »

thank you for the suggestion but I am looking for a bigger cylinder, I would like to enormously increase my circumference (penis)
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Ah, you’re looking for the simple and quick method of getting an enormous penis…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Grossemite

Post by Grossemite »

I saw some pump but I don't know what to get to tell the truth, then for aesthetics I was able to see some photos and I find that there are a lot of results that are not aesthetic at all, notably donuts and other deformations that I could see ,
Grossemite

Post by Grossemite »

I saw some pump but I don't know what to get to tell the truth, then for aesthetics I was able to see some photos and I find that there are a lot of results that are not aesthetic at all, notably donuts and other deformations that I could see ,