How to warm your testicles before stretching?!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Anonim22

How to warm your testicles before stretching?!

Post by Anonim22 »

How can you keep your testicles sufficiently warm throughout the day if the house is not warm enough (Especially since it’s winter)? What methods do you use?
Mlah

Re: How to warm your testicles before stretching?!

Post by Mlah »

Corn bag, heat in microwave and wrap around cylinder or crotch. Don’t get it too hot though. Rice bag works, as well.
I always wear an ankle sock on my hang over my stretchers.

Hope this helps!
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Anonim22 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:53 am How can you keep your testicles sufficiently warm throughout the day if the house is not warm enough (Especially since it’s winter)? What methods do you use?
I sit on heating pad and drape a second heating pad across my lap. Especially if I’m preparing to pump. It gives a relaxed hang before going into the tube.
oregongaper

Post by oregongaper »

I have a heat lamp mounted under my computer desk where I do most of my pumping. It's just a cheap squeeze clamp light from the discount store with a 250 watt heat lamp. Works great.
Wider is Better
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Remember there's very little blood circulation in the scrotum, and it can overheat easily. If you get your scrotum too hot, the first sign is skin peeling at the very bottom, furthest from the body, with the least circulation.

The theoretical maximum temperature for best cellular growth is higher than many guys can stand. I hit the peeling point well below that.

Also, when running the heating pad wrapped around my pump tube, I'll run into "discomfort" or skin damage at the far end of my shaft long before it's a problem near the base. Difference in circulation from base to end, same as the scrotum.

Some guys have really good circulation and aren't noticeably bothered. Harrumph!

The traditional microwaved sock full of rice or hot towel works too, of course.
klasseng

Post by klasseng »

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GQ34XWW/re ... p13NParams

On low setting can last for more than 8 hours, put it in a sock or cloth bag to get a layer of fabric between it and your sack, too hot otherwise.