Best intro Pump?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ManifoldThrowaway

Best intro Pump?

Post by ManifoldThrowaway »

Hey! I am looking to get into pumping both my cock and balls and potentially my ass too (to get a rosebud). I'm wondering what particular pump you all would recommend to accomplish all of this. I don't have a super high budget so the cheaper the better. My cock is already pretty big so a bigger tube might be better. Any advice I can get is appreciated and I'm happy to talk about this stuff!
Ballooon111

Re: Best intro Pump?

Post by Ballooon111 »

Hi.
I've always made my own. There are so many glass jars and vessels out there. You just need to drill a hole in the glass and glue in some kind of tube. I pump balls and cock at the same time in a 3.1lt jar.
Hope this helps you.👍
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

Get yourself a wide mouth mason jar, hand lotion, and a length of aquarium tubing. Lube up, pop in, suck the air out, pull out the tube. That's the cheap and in my case free way in. If you like it, and you want to upgrade to something good, save yourself the time, money, and frustration, and make the small investment in a pump toys seal for sun tea jars. You will 100% spend more money trying to not buy it, and you'll buy it anyway. And you'll regret you didn't buy it sooner.
blazinballa

Post by blazinballa »

I got a few for sale.. check my posts