Saline with silicone

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadowcs

Saline with silicone

Post by Shadowcs »

So, I've always heard it preached and educated that once you have silicone, never ever do saline. I'm just curious as to if anyone actually knows why though
PiercingTom

Re: Saline with silicone

Post by PiercingTom »

Im not sure, but...

Silikon and Saline ist not a good Mix.
If you penetrate the scrotum with needles too much,
Maybe Silikon Mix with blood and this ist Not good.
To many Silikon in the bloodline, can kill you.
Last edited by PiercingTom on Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oldersack

Post by Oldersack »

Ask bulgemarc if you have is contact, he is using saline and glucose as well without any damage... You must just know where are the migration spot of your silicone and not inject in that area...

https://www.xvideos.com/video37181905/b ... onstermeat
overpumped

Post by overpumped »

Above all, do not use saline solution with silicone inject!!!!!

Because the silicone encapsulations become hard and very uncomfortable in the long run and often require removing the injected silicone!!!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

it is not advisable to do it for one reason, even a simple infection can enter the place where the silicone is, and there will be 100% complications and removal. The reason for this is that antibodies do not work in silicone because it is not part of the body!
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Boomber_mod wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:38 am it is not advisable to do it for one reason, even a simple infection can enter the place where the silicone is, and there will be 100% complications and removal. The reason for this is that antibodies do not work in silicone because it is not part of the body!
That is the best answer I have found, so thank you. I figured it might be as much, just I've seen people treat doing saline once you've had silicone as an instant death sentence!

However I have seen guys with silicone infuse saline into their chests before. So I'm guessing that the physical distance between the two makes this somewhat okay