New to ball pumping and where do I begin

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

dwm4re

New to ball pumping and where do I begin

Post by dwm4re »

Gentlemen.. its obvious I am in the midst of guys who know what they are doing. I need to know where and how to start ball pumping. I don't have a low hanging sac. Balls usually sit high and tight but always wanted a nice swinging set.. any recommendations for a beginner?. What to get, how long a session, how many times a week, etc
neonpumper

Re: New to ball pumping and where do I begin

Post by neonpumper »

Ok, my balls were high and tight too, but after 25 years of pumping, they are hanging and permanently huge. Depending on money start with a monster tube jr. Best pump is a break bleeder from Amazon or auto parts store, never buy them from a pumping site. As far as how much pumping you best advice is 24/7 meaning pump as much as you can for as long as you can. When it come to pressure minimum of 4 psi to as high as you can stand for as long as you can.
cma_throw

Post by cma_throw »

This might help:
viewtopic.php?t=53423&hilit=Welcome+wagon

Alternately, you might want to look into ball stretching with weights. Depends on your goals. Pumping is fun, but when I look at the inspirational pics here, the common theme is that most of those guys started with ball stretching and weights. Again, depends on what you consider inspirational / aspirational.
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

Second that welcome post. Jar and tubing to start. STJ and pump toys seal next. I spent more money avoiding the pump toys seal and buying it anyway than I would have just buying it when I graduated past wide mouth mason and aquarium tubing.
dwm4re

Post by dwm4re »

Thanks for the info. I understand the STJ but what I'd a pump toys seal and where do I get that. I already have a Brake bleeder pump and gage from the auto parts place.
lmsmfi

Post by lmsmfi »

Look up, pumptoys online, under seals and gaskets.