Leaking/blood

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

rathian123

Leaking/blood

Post by rathian123 »

So after infusing whenever I pull out the catheter I leak blood and saline for a little bit is that normal? Everytime I inject the needle I always make sure no blood goes up into the needle so I know I didn’t hit a vein, and also what are some good tricks to stop the leaking?
sydblowjob

Re: Leaking/blood

Post by sydblowjob »

be sure to check with a flash light that there are no veins near where you will be inserting the needle. if you are leaking a lot of blood, you might be hitting veins. Also are you using a scalp needle (butterfly) or a catheter? I will sometimes get a little bit of blood that leaks as well, but usually just a small amount.

What gauge needle are you using as well? The smaller the gauge (bigger the needle) the harder it will be to seal the injection site.

I use 24G catheter needles with a pressure bag to be able to stop leaking quickly, and the catheter helps me to be able to move a little more during infusions and not have to worry about a metal needle puncturing anything inside my sack.
Keep on Pumping! :P
rathian123

Post by rathian123 »

I’ve been using 22g needle/catheters and I tried superglue on a bandaid last night and held pressure on it for about 5 min but still leaked for a while throughout the night
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

rathian123 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:50 am I’ve been using 22g needle/catheters and I tried superglue on a bandaid last night and held pressure on it for about 5 min but still leaked for a while throughout the night
I secure a wad of sterile gauze to the site with cloth medical tape in such a way that later when it’s removed there is a temporary dimple from the gauze. Usually 45 minutes and I’m good unless I get wild and over fill.
Being men, we tend to overindulge. If you are like me then consider experimenting with smaller infusions because excessive fluid creates actual pressure. I’m just a kuntry pipefitter but I don’t think the skin can heal a puncture while pressurized.
Whenever I infuse too much and notice leakage in my gauze wad I prepare a fresh one and hold pressure on it with my fingertip for as long as it takes to heal, sometimes more than an hour. I’m gentle with it for several hours after removing the gauze because I have had them start leaking again if I get too rough too soon.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

You will sometimes get a little bit of blood seeping out from the injection wound. You probably didn't hit a big vein, but you may have scratched a smaller one. Nothing your body can't handle.
pipefitterdom wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:44 am Being men, we tend to overindulge.
Confirmed! I overindulged last time around (I know, shocker) doing 2L of dex mix rather than just 1. and I had a LOT of trouble sealing up the injection site. It popped open a few times. No fun when that happens. Next time it's just 1L : I swear :)

Pipe's method for sealing up is sound.
Oldersack

Post by Oldersack »

after more then 20 years of exp, i use always this (no catheter) 25x0,8mm, its excellent compromise between deepth and diam regarding speed and healing : https://www.distrimed.com/product_info. ... RyEALw_wcB

REmove it simply out when finish, press with paper handkerchief on finger one minuste and let it free inside your underwear by seating. Normally it will close.

IF still a bit bleeding, pumping will help to heal also.

Point of insertion must be always on top location (left o right side, near dick base where skin is loose), needle goes from up to down and maintain like this during process.

Dont touch to much the needle during injection and stay quiet and not move also ... body has to be relax.

I have noticed that mainly people who complain about issues are mostly catheter users.