Help needed ,or sdvise

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Wetsurfer

Help needed ,or sdvise

Post by Wetsurfer »

Hey guys .bout 4 weeks back i did my first surgilube infusion. Read alot here on it chose this over saline becouse it last longer.
But now there is a big hardish lumb,but let me go from the start.
4 or 5 weeks ago i did my first ever injection. I started smal with 3ml or so to see if i got any alergic reactions.
Got a little swelling but no side efect at al.
So about a week and a half later i aded a second losd of around 8 ml. This turned out in a nice sollen sac al over.nothing crazy but just a nice grapefruite size,and again felt al good and loved the extra waight of it.
So a week later i aded another 8 ish ml,this time on the other side (left now) and again it feld great, a nice swel soft and equaly spreat so just perfect.
Now about 3 days ago i wwoke up and felt that the right side of my sac was getting harder, ant this proses is stil going on. But what wories me is it starts to feel like someone is squezing my right bal.
Not realy painful but a bit uncomfy
By now the hard lump is a good handful .
The thing that worries me is that i can perfectly feel my left nut,but the right one not so mutsh to the point im i doupt if this is just the incaptulation hapening or if its my right nut swelling up.
Doos this sound like a normal proses going on or should i be worried.
Thanx for the help guys.
Would post a pic but cant work out how.
K.caseni-Las

Re: Help needed ,or sdvise

Post by K.caseni-Las »

I guess, in a country where a former President recommends to drink bleech, anything is normal. To infuse NaCl et al seems ok, anything else is risking your life.
Wetsurfer

Re: Help needed ,or sdvise

Post by Wetsurfer »

Where the bleech storie comming from. New to me