Ball Pumping Gains Resulting In Difficulty Sizing/Sourcing Ball Weights?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Mr_D_07

Ball Pumping Gains Resulting In Difficulty Sizing/Sourcing Ball Weights?

Post by Mr_D_07 »

Hello gents, first post here, so I'm happy to no longer be just a lurker! For quite some time now I've been wanting to get my first ball-weight, and have been browsing The Chain Gang's site/products, learning about their offerings and such. I've been ball-pumping for over a decade now, and have even experimented with rudimentary, jerry-rigged weights, so I know that my boys can handle a heavier load--no pun intended! Naturally I'm eyeing their, "Heavy Donut Ball Stretcher Weight," but the largest weight they offer is only 42mm in diameter. Measuring my sack with a tape measure gives me a circumference of about 6 inches--mind you, that's already having pulled the tape tight around myself to emulate how well-fitted I think a weight would need to be to prevent slippage. Now, I don't believe myself to be particularly bull-endowed, but if my math checks out, this would corresponding to me needing a weight of at least 48mm in diameter! I haven't pumped my nuts in over a month, so I'm in my totally natural state, and don't believe I'll reach any smaller of a comfortable circumference. My question is, has all of my time in the Monster Tube permanently increased the size of my sack/cords, and how best should I proceed with trying to source a ball-weight that would accommodate me? Thanks in advance for any responses!
MTHW

Re: Ball Pumping Gains Resulting In Difficulty Sizing/Sourcing Ball Weights?

Post by MTHW »

Woof, nice gains. You probably have achieved some at least semi-permanent gains.
Ive found stretchers at 50mm diameter on aliexpress, might need to check out some different retailers
Heres an example

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr5kZVA
Mr_D_07

Post by Mr_D_07 »

MTHW wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:29 pm Ive found stretchers at 50mm diameter on aliexpress, might need to check out some different retailers
Huh, I've never though to try AliExpress, and was really wanting a single piece of hardware to wear, however at that price it just might be worth giving it a shot! I think I'd have to stack several of those kind to get both the weight and stretch I'm wanting, but for only $10-$20 that sounds like a worthwhile experiment to me! Thanks for the rec.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Look in hardware stores for possible ball stretcher devices. Cheaper, probably.
A leather strap with a weight attached might work around the house.
Just to see if weights are for you.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Mr_D_07

Post by Mr_D_07 »

Pumping Now wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:55 am Just to see if weights are for you.
I'm definitely wanting something to tug on my boys 24/7: When experimenting with crafting my own makeshift ball weights in the past, the one and only thing I disliked about the results was how cumbersome and inconvenient my weights were to wear! That's part of the reason why I was so attracted to The Chain Gang's product, was because of how nice and polished they are, and therefore I would think give a better experience for wearing the weights in public/when free-balling in shorts or pants for the times and occasions I can't just be hanging around in my underwear.

I've seen those, 'alternative,' style of ball weights with the soft material component that holds onto you for you to then hang weights off of, and might ultimately have to further explore those options given my sizing predicament, however like I said what I really want is something I can wear outside of the house without too much trouble or bulk. I do appreciate your insight though, and given the price-tag of some of these nicer weights, considering whether or not they'd be worth it is a good point to make!
MarkJoshua

Post by MarkJoshua »

Mr_D_07 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:18 am Hello gents, first post here, so I'm happy to no longer be just a lurker! For quite some time now I've been wanting to get my first ball-weight, and have been browsing The Chain Gang's site/products, learning about their offerings and such. I've been ball-pumping for over a decade now, and have even experimented with rudimentary, jerry-rigged weights, so I know that my boys can handle a heavier load--no pun intended! Naturally I'm eyeing their, "Heavy Donut Ball Stretcher Weight," but the largest weight they offer is only 42mm in diameter. Measuring my sack with a tape measure gives me a circumference of about 6 inches--mind you, that's already having pulled the tape tight around myself to emulate how well-fitted I think a weight would need to be to prevent slippage. Now, I don't believe myself to be particularly bull-endowed, but if my math checks out, this would corresponding to me needing a weight of at least 48mm in diameter! I haven't pumped my nuts in over a month, so I'm in my totally natural state, and don't believe I'll reach any smaller of a comfortable circumference. My question is, has all of my time in the Monster Tube permanently increased the size of my sack/cords, and how best should I proceed with trying to source a ball-weight that would accommodate me? Thanks in advance for any responses!
https://eskortebi.gg/bozebis-nomrebi
Woof, nice gains. You probably have achieved some at least semi-permanent gains...
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I got most of my weights from eBay, at $10-$20 each.
Mr_D_07

Post by Mr_D_07 »

MarkJoshua wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:59 pm Woof, nice gains. You probably have achieved some at least semi-permanent gains...
Thanks! My sack is definitely looser, and from pumping alone I've already seen an increase in length, however I'm really wanting to focus specifically for length, not just the temporary size I swell to when pumping.
Mr_D_07

Post by Mr_D_07 »

AndyJ wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:50 pm I got most of my weights from eBay, at $10-$20 each.
Yeah, I think if I fail to find any good alternatives or success with the more popular, 'name brand,' weights, I'll likely start surfin there or Ali...!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

For sizing, have a good soak in a hot bath and get them hanging. Hold around the balls and tug down and measure above you're fingers that are holding the balls down to get a better idea of weight size. The sac will get thinner as any weight pulls down.

BnL
AusPumper

Post by AusPumper »

Mr_D_07 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:01 am
Pumping Now wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:55 am Just to see if weights are for you.
I'm definitely wanting something to tug on my boys 24/7: When experimenting with crafting my own makeshift ball weights in the past, the one and only thing I disliked about the results was how cumbersome and inconvenient my weights were to wear! That's part of the reason why I was so attracted to The Chain Gang's product, was because of how nice and polished they are, and therefore I would think give a better experience for wearing the weights in public/when free-balling in shorts or pants for the times and occasions I can't just be hanging around in my underwear.

I've seen those, 'alternative,' style of ball weights with the soft material component that holds onto you for you to then hang weights off of, and might ultimately have to further explore those options given my sizing predicament, however like I said what I really want is something I can wear outside of the house without too much trouble or bulk. I do appreciate your insight though, and given the price-tag of some of these nicer weights, considering whether or not they'd be worth it is a good point to make!
I recently bought a 70mmx36mm donut stretcher, the aim was to be able to wear it as much as I can, anywhere.
Having just one instead of a stack is a lot quieter than the clanging of multiple weights, this helps me wearing them out in public.
Make sure that you keep them warm or they will start to rub and hurt, warmth is the number one key.
I tried a similar method to BnL's advice but could never get a confident measurement.
My advice, try some cheap stretchers from Ali express to get an idea of inside diameter, wear them when your boys are hot such as a bath and try to get them to slip with Shea or cocoa butter as you'll be using that moisturiser a lot, I had a 40mm which slipped, 38mm which slipped, 35mm didn't so went with the 36mm and I'm glad I did considering the cost of the chain gang products, in my opinion, definitely worth the money.

I've started to religiously wear stretchers to bed for the 3 months and I have gained just under an inch of stretch already, a lot faster than what I expected, also following the Jarod Johansen guide from secret leather which helps massively.