First post, saying Hi!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

newking

First post, saying Hi!

Post by newking »

Hi there, i'm new here .
Really in to stuffing my cock and considering meatotmy.
Have got a big pump but hardly ever use it.
Hope to get my wifes finger in there soon. Up to 12mm (and a bit)
Screenshot_2023-07-01-17-02-39-726_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
now.
Jack Marcus

Re: First post, saying Hi!

Post by Jack Marcus »

Can you tell me how did you make the hole so big?I want to imitate it.
Is there anyone know anything about castration or penile torture? Or how can I enlarge my penis?
newking

Post by newking »

I started a couple of years ago with a 8mm penisplug. Pretty expensive and not much fun at all. So i started looking for household stuff to stuff.
Forks, knifes, wooden spoons, screwdrivers. Anything. Latest is a silicone tube filled with 11MM balls, making the tube grow to 12mm. I can't seem to get past the 12mm.
So now i'm thinking of meatotomy and a good moment to tell my wife.
I would love to have it done by her. Time will tell....
newking

Post by newking »

This morning i decided that stretching just takes to long. For months i have been struggling to get past the 12,3MM.
So... I tried the Cut and Clamp method.
First i used a pair off pliers end a rubberband to clamp for about an hour, then i used a pair of medical scissors to cut about 3mm in a straight line. The first cut was so easy and exciting, that i decided to instantly cut another few mm.
Hardly any blood, but likely enough to clean the wound.
Pictures follow after healing.
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

Nice one.. take it easy with the meato as cutting is so adictive. Mines now 5cm bordering on being a sub. Another (married) guy I know started about the same time during Covid, he's half way down the length of his shaft now showing off a nice subincision.
newking

Post by newking »

Adictive as hell.
The very next morning i measured and still 12.3mm. So i clamped and cut another few mm.
Today everything looks fine and completely healed. Decided not to measure, cause i don't want to cut more (to soon).
Few pictures including my home made spreader.
Any thoughts on how to increase the diameter of the urethra at the glans, without cutting more?
CIMG7876.JPG
CIMG7874.JPG
CIMG7873.JPG
colchesterbloke

Did warn you :D Before you plan anymore cuts.. I notice that your frenulum is still intact. For some that want a centered cut, you might want to do some work on removing/releasing that bit of skin. Your foreskin will gain some more movement and you can continue the meat further.
newking

Post by newking »

I'm sort of keeping the frenulum intact, as it's the natural boundary for as for i should go.
It was torn in 2, some 20 years ago, by my girlfriend who just loved to give me handjobs in inconvenient places. (like theaters, the car, restaurants, etc, etc,.)
colchesterbloke

Sounds like a good plan using it a an end point. Lost mine as a 13yr old having discoverd the joys of wanking. Year later that lead to a PA which grew up to 10mm before pulling though leaving me with a messy hole. Q the meato and sub work :P
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

newking wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:17 pm Any thoughts on how to increase the diameter of the urethra at the glans, without cutting more?
It can be slowly stretched with sounds and/or plugs.