New jar and seal pushed me way past a plateau - 15" --> 18"

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Regulus237

New jar and seal pushed me way past a plateau - 15" --> 18"

Post by Regulus237 »

So, I'm an occasional pumper, but when I do pump, I tend to do long sessions, which can start to be really uncomfortable on the pubic area where the jar pushes into you. I've never bought a dedicated tube or seal, I've just always used jars and tried a few things (plumbers tape, rubber weatherproofing edging) to try to cushion the edge of the tube.

Recently though, I bought some of this stuff, a strip of NBR foam with a tight "U" cross-section, designed to baby-proof the edges of glass furniture: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AXFG0KA?ps ... ct_details It kind of seemed like the perfect product for homemade jar pumping.

I put some of it on the lip of a 5qt OXO cookie jar (https://www.target.com/p/oxo-pop-5qt-ai ... nk=sametab), adhering and sealing it with some waterproof silicone sealant, and gave it a shot last weekend.
IMG_2618.JPEG
It ended up being a HUGE breakthrough. I had previously rarely ever gotten above 15", but within just about 2.5 hours in the jar (5 30-minute sessions with about a 10-minute break between each), I had gotten up to 18"! By far the biggest I've ever gotten.
IMG_2550.JPEG
The lack of abdominal discomfort I guess let me push into harder vacuums and just generally left everything relaxed. I did have pretty ideal pumping conditions -- it was warm; I had exercised earlier in the day and drank a ton of fluids and electrolytes to keep my lymph circulating; also popped a Robaxin, a Canadian OTC muscle relaxer, which probably helped keep things loose. But even so, the size and the speed with which I got there really took me by surprise.
IMG_2457.JPEG
IMG_2561.JPEG
The only downside of the foam seal is it tends to get a "grippy" texture when wet, which makes extracting from the jar once you've gotten as big as I was pretty difficult.

I also ended up having a lot of soreness in my sack itself over the following week - I might have pushed a little too hard, and adding 3" in diameter above your previous max in one session is probably more than is healthy. I actually ended up having some weeping that night (which I knew people got from saline, but I'd never heard of someone getting from just pumping). Now I know better to take it a little easier, but I really didn't think it was possible to get that big that fast.

Anyway, for other jar-pumper, homemade seal folks out there: give the products above a shot. I think you'll surprise yourself.
kp2

Re: New jar and seal pushed me way past a plateau - 15" --> 18"

Post by kp2 »

Congrats on busting through the plateau and making a particularly nice bulge there! Good to see what you did for the seal. I'm always on the lookout for stuff in this country...

Is this the similar/same as your Robaxin?
https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/buy/ ... 25-tablets
Last edited by kp2 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

That's a fantastic breakthrough and a damn sexy set of pics sir
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

For uncomfortable cushions, I wrap with saran wrap & use a rubber band near the top of the tube to hold it in place. Thin filmy vegetable bag plastic could work, too.
Smooths out the ridges on the 3d printed cushions I've made.
PXL_20231029_192437265.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

Hey regulus, what brand are those purple trunks? They look like they might have a nice pouch inside
Regulus237

Post by Regulus237 »

rokie221 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:12 pm Hey regulus, what brand are those purple trunks? They look like they might have a nice pouch inside
Both pairs I'm wearing in these pics were Sheath brand: https://www.sheathunderwear.com/
Regulus237

Post by Regulus237 »

kp2 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:24 am Is this the similar/same as your Robaxin?
https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/buy/ ... 25-tablets
I am not familiar with that product, so I couldn't say. It looks like it's an unregulated, and therefore probably untested, supplement, so I wouldn't trust it to actually do much of anything.

Robaxin is a brand name of methocarbamol, which is a muscle relaxant that works by reducing nerve activity. It's technically available only with a Rx in the US, but it's OTC in Canada, and a handful of Canadian online storefronts will sell to US addresses. https://www.homehealthcareshoppe.com/ro ... ets-canada
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

Regulus237 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:51 pm
rokie221 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:12 pm Hey regulus, what brand are those purple trunks? They look like they might have a nice pouch inside
Both pairs I'm wearing in these pics were Sheath brand: https://www.sheathunderwear.com/

Thanks for the info! So I actually went out and bought that jar based on your recommendation and had a breakthrough as well! I think the larger opening helped a lot. Previously my largest pump was 17 around, but took a seriously toll to get there(lots of blisters). And with this jar i was just a hair from hitting 18 inches, and my skin was very happy still. Thank you so much for recommending it. I paired it with my pump toys STJ seal and worked awesome
Regulus237

Post by Regulus237 »

rokie221 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:20 pm Thanks for the info! So I actually went out and bought that jar based on your recommendation and had a breakthrough as well! I think the larger opening helped a lot. Previously my largest pump was 17 around, but took a seriously toll to get there(lots of blisters). And with this jar i was just a hair from hitting 18 inches, and my skin was very happy still. Thank you so much for recommending it. I paired it with my pump toys STJ seal and worked awesome
Awesome, glad it's been helpful for others!
Yeah, I wasn't really looking for a new pumping jar and happened to be at Target looking for something else and walked by it and thought "oh, that's... kind of perfect."
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

Haha reminds me of the days I'd get hard just walking by the isles of jars cuz all I could think about was pumping in them 😂