Beginner

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

mathomas02

Beginner

Post by mathomas02 »

Just bought a pump and not having success. I believe the vacuum is not holding. When I pump j can feel a little suction, and my unit does enlarge a bit. When I stop squeezing the suction ball, my unit shrinks inside the tube. Should the suction, keep it erect or is this normal? My understanding was that the vacuum created would keep blood flowing into my unit and not cause it to shrink when I stop squeezing the ball. Is this normal?
Lin

Re: Beginner

Post by Lin »

Nein, das ist nicht normal. Dann schliest es nicht richtig ab. Der Druck sollte schon bestehen bleiben. Vielleicht mal Creme benutzen an der dichtung oder sich selbst in dem Bereich eincremen.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

mathomas02 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:55 am Just bought a pump and not having success. I believe the vacuum is not holding. When I pump j can feel a little suction, and my unit does enlarge a bit. When I stop squeezing the suction ball, my unit shrinks inside the tube. Should the suction, keep it erect or is this normal? My understanding was that the vacuum created would keep blood flowing into my unit and not cause it to shrink when I stop squeezing the ball. Is this normal?
This happens to me and my gf when I’m pumping her usually you have to make sure you give enough pumps that allows the chamber to create a better seal.
So my questions to you are; about how many pumps are you doing? How much of the chamber are you filling? What sort of labia pump do you have?(cheaper ones tend to not creat a good deal) And are you shaved? If your not shaved, using a thick lube tends to help. I would say Vaseline but I don’t recommend petroleum based anything on the body. Also make sure all the connections are on solid and there’s no play on them where air is escaping through. Best of luck.
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
desertdog

Post by desertdog »

mathomas02 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:55 am Just bought a pump and not having success. I believe the vacuum is not holding. When I pump j can feel a little suction, and my unit does enlarge a bit. When I stop squeezing the suction ball, my unit shrinks inside the tube. Should the suction, keep it erect or is this normal? My understanding was that the vacuum created would keep blood flowing into my unit and not cause it to shrink when I stop squeezing the ball. Is this normal?
Are you shaved or natural? Hair will prevent the seal and lose vacuum. Use plenty of lube around the entire area. It helps with the seal and keeps the skin from sticking to the cup. Hope this helps.
Desert Dog
mathomas02

Post by mathomas02 »

I am shaved. I actually bought a different pump now. I found a company over seas that makes seals for my current pump and ordered some just to experiment with.
desertdog

Post by desertdog »

mathomas02 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:39 am I am shaved. I actually bought a different pump now. I found a company over seas that makes seals for my current pump and ordered some just to experiment with.
Great news! Can't wait to see the results if you are so inclined.
Desert Dog
BallisticFetishGear

Post by BallisticFetishGear »

We have lots of different Pumps if your still looking. We have our own Ballistic Brand and also have the Frohle German pumps. Feel free to contact us with any questions. [email protected]

https://ballisticmetal.com/shop/ols/cat ... in-germany

https://ballisticmetal.com/shop/ols/cat ... ket-pussys
Ballistic Metal
Precision Crafted Adult & Fetish Gear
Machined in Los Angeles. Made in the USA

Frohole Pumps of Germany
Ultra High Quality Pumps from Germany now available in the US (Penis, Pussy, Breast, Clit & Nipple)

www.BallisticMetal.com