How do I avoid a donut

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

dwm4re

How do I avoid a donut

Post by dwm4re »

Hey guys.. so many success stories here. Congrats to all. I am not getting the results that I want. I pump maybe 4 times a week, 15 min session at a pressure of 5. What I do NOT want is that donut. It seems if I go longer and at a higher pressure that's what I get. Im not filling my tube girth wise so any suggestions on how to increase girth without getting the donut would be appreciated. Also is there a place or anyone on here selling a tube to increase the head size. The new ones from LAPump are too expensive for me to buy. Especially if I don't see any results so I wouldn't mind someone's leftover unit.
Attachments
20230831_074722.jpg
big9

Re: How do I avoid a donut

Post by big9 »

I've had success starting in a narrow diameter tube that I can fill easily, then switching to next larger diameter tube till I can fill that. I also would get bummed about not filling a tube that was to wide to begin with. Found a article from a pumping forum that suggested using narrow first, then just a little wider next. It's a great technique
Ballooon111

Post by Ballooon111 »

I fold the foreskin back on it's self, using a wet teaspoon handle. This does help reduce it swelling up of the skin.
big9

Post by big9 »

Try a water balloon with the neck cut off and stretch neck over the foreskin. A small condom will achieve the same thing.