Rediscovered

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpin80D

Re: Rediscovered

Post by pumpin80D »

Seeing the pic of Pekka again reminded me of how I became addicted to wanting bigger balls. I've searched through my old pics and I came up with a few more of his pics. What an amazing pumper and a great looking guy. I have to admit that looking at his pics is still a turn on because I was (and still am) so envious of what he could do. I sure would like to know if he is still around so he could let me thank him. True inspiration. A pumping legend.
Attachments
Pekka 009.jpg
Pekka 005.jpg
Pekka 003.jpg
Pekka 001.jpg
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Love this big balls, like to stretch it too
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

I call this "Mug full of nuts". A homemade container for a quick pump or when I'm traveling and need to put something in my luggage.
Attachments
mug full of nuts.jpg
mug full of nuts.jpg (16.69 KiB) Viewed 1478 times
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

Its been 12 years since I last pumped but I need to wear a good jock for support otherwise I can end up sitting on my balls in certain situations and that can hurt. the jock I'm wearing is made by Aussiebum and is the one called "Riot". Works great for me.
Attachments
todays riot.jpg
Bmjc85

Post by Bmjc85 »

pumpin80D wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:36 am I haven't pumped since 2010 and yet I'm still blessed with decent size as a result from the earlier efforts.
Holy shit, so hot
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

Another pic from when my balls were smaller than my cock. I had pumped in my 2 inch tube and today my balls are normally so much bigger than they were back then. I will say it felt damn good to hold my pumped cock.
Attachments
z++++c41.jpg
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

pumpin80D wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:50 pm The guy who got me wanting to ball pump was a Finnish legend named Pekka. This pic is from the net but the first time I saw his balls I was blown away. Is he still around?
Gorgeous pic from behind. Beautiful ass and balls. I, too, was turned on by Pekka’s massive heavy stretched pumped balls. They were phenomenal. Don’t know if he’s still around. Still a fan, though! Fan of yours as well!
pumpin80D

Post by pumpin80D »

Can't wait to try out my new homemade set up. I'll try and post a few pics when I get the chance afterwards. :D