pumping pierced nipples

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nizzle

pumping pierced nipples

Post by nizzle »

Hi all!

ive had my nipples pierced for just under 4 years; got them done early feb 2020. Anyhow, I am interested pumping them on occasion - to make them more prominent when i infuse saline for temporary boobs :)

anyone have any insight?
AndyJ

Re: pumping pierced nipples

Post by AndyJ »

That's something I've occasionally wondered about. It looks to me like you'd be out of luck with rings, and it looks like barbells would get cocked unless the tubes were a lot larger than your nipples.

I don't see any problem with pumping if you remove your jewelry first. You could insert something flexible, like pieces of Weed Eater string, if you wanted something in there while you were pumping. It might make it easier to reinsert your jewelry when the swelling goes away.
Ballooon111

Re: pumping pierced nipples

Post by Ballooon111 »

nizzle wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:58 am Hi all!

ive had my nipples pierced for just under 4 years; got them done early feb 2020. Anyhow, I am interested pumping them on occasion - to make them more prominent when i infuse saline for temporary boobs :)

anyone have any insight?
I too have my nipples pierced and have pumped them many times with homemade cups, but It does make them very sensitive.
Attachments
20230115_170233-1.jpg