newbie plugging observations

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Bigball12

Re: newbie plugging observations

Post by Bigball12 »

Hansibi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:43 pm First time 13,5mm
Wow ich hatte neulich mal kurz 13 mm drin.
Ssh711

Post by Ssh711 »

Wow, after several months I am just barely at 10mm.
Ssh711

Post by Ssh711 »

Looking for advice on wearing this for a few hours during the day or while sleeping overnight. Concerns are the end getting pulled in or an injury while rolling over in my sleep at night.
Attachments
IMG_7465.jpeg
IMG_7466.jpeg
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

The 18mm plug now fits perfectly after I've been wearing it for half a year. The plug slips in and then I no longer feel it because it fits perfectly into the urethral navicular fossa. So that the plug does not fall out by itself, I pulled the foreskin over it. By constantly wearing the plug, the appearance of the meatus urethrae externus has also changed for the better. Now the penis has gotten used to the plug and I feel something wrong if I haven't inserted the plug. I only remove the plug to clean the glans and to masturbate. The navicular fossa has adapted to the plug's olive shape so that it no longer pushes the plug outwards and widens the meatus externum. So that the plug holds well and I can do without the Schering cord. :D
Attachments
SDC13016.JPG
SDC13019.JPG
SDC12932 (2).JPG
SDC12912.jpg
Penisplug.jpg
Penisplug 18mm.jpg
Solo Masturbant :D
mrcando181082

Post by mrcando181082 »

BEAUTIFUL!! Where did you purchase this magnificent plug? I ,too, need an 18mm size or the plug falls out. Thank you !!
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Ssh711 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:28 pm Looking for advice on wearing this for a few hours during the day or while sleeping overnight. Concerns are the end getting pulled in or an injury while rolling over in my sleep at night.
I have an entire set of those, going up from 6mm to 10mm in 1/3mm steps. I've worn them continuously for two months at a time; now it only takes a few days to stretch to 10mm.

You have to stretch the meatus enough to get the plug in. Then the first bump is pressing back at the little tendon ring inside the meatus as gravity, tension from the urethra, or bends in your shaft try to push it back out. The area the end of the plug rests on can get a little sore, and when you catch the projecting part of the plug on something, it can be uncomfortable.

The good thing is, you get used to it, and the steady push and occasional tug are no big deal.

If you sleep with the plug, you might need a paper towel or washcloth tucked in to catch any drips. The sphincter at the prostate sometimes leaks a bit, and normally that's no big deal since the meatus has enough tension to keep everything inside the urethra, but the hole in the plug will let any dribbles run right out. You may not have that problem, or it might not happen all the time. No big deal, just something to keep in mind.
Ssh711

Post by Ssh711 »

Thanks, that is very helpful. I have 8,9 and 10mm. I’m at the point now where the 9mm will fall out and the 10mm is a little tight getting over the humps to come out. I’ve made it up to the third bump so far on the 10mm but since I have a hard time getting it back out I’ve been to nervous to put it in all the way. Once I do get it in all the way I’ll try wearing it for a few hours and go from there. Thanks again !
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

You don't have to worry about getting it out - it will eventually fall out by itself. Meanwhile, you can still pee through it.

I was also fretful when I realized I couldn't pull the plug out the same way it went in. Later, I was annoyed that the plug wouldn't stay put.

If you need to get the plug out before the meatus stretches enough for it to slide out easily, a hot shower or hot, wet towels will loosen things up. Then pass urine through it while working the plug in and out slightly to break it free if it's stuck. I've always been able to slide one right out after doing that.

My "normal" size is only 4 to 5mm. An average meatus is between 8.5 and 9.5mm. I use a 3-to-7mm stainless steel taper to stretch until I can get a 7mm plug in, then work my way up over two or three days until I can take a 10mm plug. When that slips out, I have a plug with articulated rings; one goes behind the ridge of the glans and prevents the plug from falling out.

Since my purpose is primarily to be able to urinate normally, I stop at 10mm. Over a few weeks the opening shrinks back down and I have to stretch it again.
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

AndyJ wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:45 am
If you sleep with the plug, you might need a paper towel or washcloth tucked in to catch any drips. The sphincter at the prostate sometimes leaks a bit, and normally that's no big deal since the meatus has enough tension to keep everything inside the urethra, but the hole in the plug will let any dribbles run right out. You may not have that problem, or it might not happen all the time. No big deal, just something to keep in mind.
I have the same issure when I wear one of my open plugs. I have the feeling, that it is kind of seeping from the urethra, while I wear the plug.
I have a meatotomy, so no more closing muscle there. I cannot imagine, that the fluids come from the bladder spincter, otherwise they would be there any time.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

There are the Cowper's or bulbourethral glands that tie into the urethra up by the prostate; they make "pre-cum." Also the seminal vesicles, which provide most of the volume of an ejaculation.

Normally they don't pass anything unless you're in a state of arousal; the Cowper's glands are supposed to emit stuff, and pre-ejaculatory leakage isn't unusual for the seminal vesicles. (that's why "pulling out" isn't a good idea for birth control)

But if you're just laying in bed trying to sleep, it's probably urine. Next time, smear some between your fingers. If it's like water, it's urine. If it's slimy, it's pre-cum or semen.

Leakage of the urinary sphincter is, unfortunately, very common, particularly if you're over 40. Sometimes it's an indication of a mild urinary tract infection - some of those can be long-term without many other symptoms - or a prostate problem. Next time you see your doctor, you might mention you have a leakage problem and see what he says.

Another possibility is one or more strictures in the urethra. Those happen to about 20% of males, more common for men who are "white" and circumcised. Sometimes it just happens, sometimes it's linked to trauma, like being kicked in the crotch or a "sports accident." The urethra gets tight spots, and urine puddles in between the tight spots, Visualize it as something like a string of linked sausages. Urine is stored in the links, and gets squoze out as you move around.

The normal treatment is for a urologist to shove sounds in to stretch the tight spots back open. If it happened to you once, it's very likely it will happen regularly afterward. I bought a set of sounds, and every few months I have to run them in. You can feel the right spots easily. Slow and steady will stretch them out, and then I'm good for a few more months.
klasseng

Post by klasseng »

AndyJ wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:45 am I have an entire set of those, going up from 6mm to 10mm in 1/3mm steps.
Where did you get a ser like that?
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I made them. For example, I ordered three 9mm plugs. One I left alone. The other two, I strung on a stiff wire, then let them spin against a disc sander until the outside diameters were 8.66mm and 8.33mm. After that, I polished them with fine sandpaper and polishing cloth. They still have a slightly textured surface instead of the high polish of the original plugs, but they work OK.

Doctors use the "French scale" for determining hole sizes. Originally it was to see how large an incision had to be to pass a probe of a given size; later urologists began using it too. One French is 1/3 of a millimeter. (French was the name of the doctor who came up with the scale, I think; not necessarily anything to do with France) So 3Fr per mm. A 9mm plug is 27Fr; am 8.66mm plug is 26Fr, and a 9.33mm plug is 28Fr.

You can buy sounds in French steps, but plugs are all in even millimeters. I guess most guys are stretchy enough that it's not a big deal stepping up to the next size, but for me a whole millimeter is a very big step, particularly in the larger sizes.

You're not limited to 1/3mm steps. If you're reducing the size of the plugs, you can make them any size you want, 1/2mm, 1/4mm, whatever is useful for you.

If you don't have access to tools, there are places that can print plastic or metal plugs in any size you want. There have been .stl files posted here.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

When someone says, "Go fuck yourself"...
PXL_20231025_2327298472.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!