Female Wet Pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

imsnowman

Re: Female Wet Pumping

Post by imsnowman »

It has to be consensual. BTW, I myself have never practised the kind of comments we're discussing here so assumptions about me are mostly incorrect. But I feel that blanket condemnations are not appropriate.

Perhaps the OP who's post started the conversation can chime in. In fact, it would be wonderful for all of the posters of photos here to chime in. Unlikely, but helpful.

BTW, Bullcunt, I like your pictures and have complimented them. I find comments that are dehumanizing to be cringe-worthy but I refrain from commenting. I feel it's more appropriate for the poster being commented on to speak for themselves rather than interjecting MY thoughts which MAY not be welcome. And no-one is forcing you to read any responses so your plea to "leave me the fuck alone" is easily solved by not reading the posts.
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

imsnowman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:24 pm It has to be consensual. BTW, I myself have never practised the kind of comments we're discussing here so assumptions about me are mostly incorrect. But I feel that blanket condemnations are not appropriate.

Perhaps the OP who's post started the conversation can chime in. In fact, it would be wonderful for all of the posters of photos here to chime in. Unlikely, but helpful.

BTW, Bullcunt, I like your pictures and have complimented them. I find comments that are dehumanizing to be cringe-worthy but I refrain from commenting. I feel it's more appropriate for the poster being commented on to speak for themselves rather than interjecting MY thoughts which MAY not be welcome. And no-one is forcing you to read any responses so your plea to "leave me the fuck alone" is easily solved by not reading the posts.
I AM the op of this thread, it's an old account. The posters of the photos here are likely sent by men using their wives' photos to add to conversation, and I'm going to assume without consent. Go fuck yourself dude, you're a vile piece of shit to try and defend any of this bollocks.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

I've been here a long time. I'm simply saying that what jerks your chain may not be what jerks mine or the OP's or yours. This whole discussion got a little out of hand. Typically, when people have to resort to insults to "make" their point they have lost the thread.

I'm going to go back to complimenting pictures in my usual style, nicely.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Wow, way to take over someone else thread
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Agree!
B33FDICK

Post by B33FDICK »

asslicker061 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:18 pm Wow, way to take over someone else thread
imsnowman wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:20 pmAgree!

it's their/bullcunts old username/account, do y'll even read?
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

I think he was talking about the follow-on discussion. Thanks for the tip and insult though. :lol:
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

🤦🏻‍♂️
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
YesImCurious

Post by YesImCurious »

DutchJohn wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:48 am Pumping with hot water in front of the cam.

13.jpg
I love this picture! I would pump my cock for hours looking at her pumping her pussy that big!
DutchJohn

Post by DutchJohn »

TY