Losing Screw-in BCR Balls?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari.

Losing Screw-in BCR Balls?

Post by kalahari. »

I have a 10mm Prince Albert and wear screw-in jewellery, either a large ball closure ring or horseshoe with two balls. I found I was forever losing the ball down my pants leg, which could be embarrassing in a room full of people and sometimes, annoyingly, the ball was gone for good! Here's a tip, if you have screw-in jewellery. Unscrew the ball, clean both sides and paint the thread liberally with nail varnish, then screw the ball back in tightly. It smells of solvent for a while but it soon disappears. The ball is more secure but can still be unscrewed by the user with just a tiny bit more strength.
Works for me!
And another tip, wear tighter under garments like trunks or briefs rather than shorts or boxers, as the last two have open legs. I do realise you can't feel the BCR moving around with your cock when you walk with the first two though.
K
AndyJ

Re: Losing Screw-in BCR Balls?

Post by AndyJ »

A whole new meaning for "losing your balls!"

There are commercial threadlocking compounds, but they're mostly not appropriate for jewelry, as they require quite a bit of heat before the bond breaks down. Most of them are basically some kind of super glue.

I've seen some rings with snap-in balls, though I've wondered if the clearance needed for the ball might allow pinching the skin at the urethra.

I've also seen pictures of guys using small padlocks, though the shackle size was small compared to the large PA gauges that seem more popular nowadays.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

When I was a kid, I sat with my parents in church, with my parents. One of my parents would always gave me some change to put in the offering plate. Sometime I would drop a coin, and because our church sanctuary was designed with a slope, so the people in the back pews were slightly higher than the front pews, so everyone could see the front of the church, if I dropped a coin, and i landed or bounced so it landed on its edge, it would roll all the way down to the front of the church, hit the alter, and sometimes spin round and round a few times before it stopped completely. Everyone heard it.

Imagine you were sitting in such a church, for a wedding, or memorial service or perhaps a theater or other venue with a sloped floor, if you're not a church goer, and the ball on the jewelry decided to come off and fall out of your trousers, during silent prayer or a similar quiet moments, and being round, rolled all the way down to the front, bounced off an edge a time or two before it stopped. Of course everyone noticed the sound, and wondered what it was. It sounded awfully heavy to be just a dropped coin. When things are over, someone goes down front to see what rolled all the way down there, perhaps a very conservative old lady. "What on earth is THAT?" She touches it reluctantly with the toe of her shoe. "And WHERE did it come from?"

Trying to retrieve it would probably not be a good idea. Instead you just shrug. "I dunno. Must have materialized out of the 4th dimension or something."
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

That's very good Addigo! I've felt the ball go down my leg a couple of times in the street, but when that happens I find I have lightning reflexes and bend down to pick it up before anyone notices! I hope! Other times I've only noticed tha ball has gone when I've got home, and trying to retrace my steps is pretty difficult.... (When did I last tighten it up, and where was I?) On one occasion the ball went down my leg unnoticed, only to be followed by the chunky ring. Now that WAS embarrassing!
Anyway, I hope my tip is useful, clear nail varnish really does the trick.
K
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Guys who wear scrotum rings sometimes use heavy thread or light cord as a lanyard in case the ring tries to escape. Not really practical for a screw, though.
straightma1e

Post by straightma1e »

AndyJ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:17 pm Guys who wear scrotum rings sometimes use heavy thread or light cord as a lanyard in case the ring tries to escape. Not really practical for a screw, though.
Yea, I've had both my cock rings and scrotum rings fall off before.