Davefrenzy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

neonpumper

Re: Davefrenzy

Post by neonpumper »

I’ve been stuck 2.5 hours, decided to start using straight tube.
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

neonpumper wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:45 am I’ve been stuck 2.5 hours, decided to start using straight tube.
I did try putting a cap full of jlube into the water it was kind of fun while I pumped in thicker water but a real mess to clean up afterwards. Last few pumps I have been using skin moisturizer cream before I enter. Most of it gets washed away in the water but seems to help a bit getting out, as long as I don’t overpump to much. This weekend I pumped to 15” which is 4-3/4 diameter. My globe has a 3.9 outer diameter and about a 3.75 inner diameter. It did take a while to get out using some air pressure to help. It was kind of fun to be stuck though.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Davefrenzy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:39 pm
neonpumper wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:45 am I’ve been stuck 2.5 hours, decided to start using straight tube.
I did try putting a cap full of jlube into the water it was kind of fun while I pumped in thicker water but a real mess to clean up afterwards. Last few pumps I have been using skin moisturizer cream before I enter. Most of it gets washed away in the water but seems to help a bit getting out, as long as I don’t overpump to much. This weekend I pumped to 15” which is 4-3/4 diameter. My globe has a 3.9 outer diameter and about a 3.75 inner diameter. It did take a while to get out using some air pressure to help. It was kind of fun to be stuck though.
Try using coconut oil rather than moisturiser 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:52 pm
Davefrenzy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:39 pm
Try using coconut oil rather than moisturiser 👍🏻

Thanks tiny I did go and pick up some coconut oil and will give it a try.
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

Had a great session with my globe last night. Which I knew how to post or link a video as the balls in the globe sloshing around were awesome.
Attachments
IMG_6190.jpeg
IMG_6184.jpeg
IMG_6182.jpeg
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Davefrenzy wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:24 am Link to video below. Enjoy

https://mega.nz/file/tRZFAJoQ#3TfVcOwuh ... _8gieg8muE
Ha! Great video, thanks for sharing. Love the balls in the globe :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

TinyMe wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:28 am
Davefrenzy wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:24 am Link to video below. Enjoy

https://mega.nz/file/tRZFAJoQ#3TfVcOwuh ... _8gieg8muE
Ha! Great video, thanks for sharing. Love the balls in the globe :mrgreen:
Thanks it was a lot of playing with the balls in there. Played again last night for 1.5 hrs at -15kpa. Had to blow out and was quite uncomfortable getting out. Wish I could have stayed in longer but getting out gets to be a challenge after 45 min.
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Wow. Awesome pumped meat bud. Love the idea of putting balls in the pump. Do they end up massaging your package ?. Might have to attempt something similar!
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

WatchMeGrow wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:07 am Wow. Awesome pumped meat bud. Love the idea of putting balls in the pump. Do they end up massaging your package ?. Might have to attempt something similar!
Yes the balls in the pump help to massage me while pumping and keep me hard which helps with growth. When I start to go soft I slosh the water around and the balls in there give me a great massage. Feels amazing.
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Dave,

I worked for a company that made the powder that makes up j lube. We made it in the pilot plant and you're right that it can get messy. Can you imagine having that dust all over the floor and equipment and it getting wet. It is used in the little strip that goes on the disposable razors to make it glide over your face. We also had the US Navy test it by shooting it down the front of their ships to make them go faster. Also tested in fire pumpers to make the water flow smoother. Little did I know at the time that I would be buying small amounts today when I used to process thousands of pounds a week.
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

729b4l wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:39 am Dave,

I worked for a company that made the powder that makes up j lube. We made it in the pilot plant and you're right that it can get messy. Can you imagine having that dust all over the floor and equipment and it getting wet. It is used in the little strip that goes on the disposable razors to make it glide over your face. We also had the US Navy test it by shooting it down the front of their ships to make them go faster. Also tested in fire pumpers to make the water flow smoother. Little did I know at the time that I would be buying small amounts today when I used to process thousands of pounds a week.
Jlube is great stuff I use about a tablespoon in in my globe when I plan to pump over 45 min it makes the water just a little more slippery when it’s time to get out. I have pumped up to 1 hr and when I pump this long I need to use air pressure to get back out. Guess it would be good to have a monster tube but hard to justify the price of them.
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

I had a fun session last night with the 8” globe for close to an hour at -15kpa. Results were amazing. This morning was fun trying to get into my work jeans.
My package this morning
My package this morning