New post and question

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Strawb

New post and question

Post by Strawb »

Hello!
We are a long time users of the forum and we'd like to ask you what do you think that we're doing wrong because we used the pump for ninety minutes and the result was pretty disappointing. Just a little bit more engorged than usual. We could never achieve good results with many different cups that we tried along these years.
Thank you, in advance.
IMG_7841.PNG
IMG_7843.PNG
labialovingdick

Re: New post and question

Post by labialovingdick »

Well, from what I can see on your pics, there is a slight swelling visible, but you are right, after 90 minutes inside the big Fröhle cup, it should become much bigger. And you are already using the correct type of cup matching your kind of pussy. With her large and protruding inner lips she might perhaps try a tube shaped pump (some penis pumps with wider diameter might be a good choice). But Fröhle is apart from that the pump I would have reccommended for you anyways.

So I guess it's rather a question of your pumping technique or of your preparations before pumping. Are you using enough lube, not just on the pumps edges, but also all over her labia and clit area? Also, keeping her hydrated is essential, we always make sure that she drinks at least one liter of water an hour before we start pumping. Then, anything that helps her stimulate her blood circulation should be handy. So either let her enjoy a hot bath and make sure to massage her cunt for several minutes before you start pumping.

Then, which level of pressure are you applying? Are you pumping nonstop or in several intervals in a row with short breaks in between? And do you increase the pressure and then she needs to endure it? Or do you pump, release some air and pump again? And does your pump seal airtight?

I really hope this already helps you as her cunt seems very promising to be pumped up to "monster" size.
Gingerbiglad

Post by Gingerbiglad »

As above.
My wife did the same and was trial an error. Got there in the end. Good luck
Strawb

Post by Strawb »

labialovingdick wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:48 pm Well, from what I can see on your pics, there is a slight swelling visible, but you are right, after 90 minutes inside the big Fröhle cup, it should become much bigger. And you are already using the correct type of cup matching your kind of pussy. With her large and protruding inner lips she might perhaps try a tube shaped pump (some penis pumps with wider diameter might be a good choice). But Fröhle is apart from that the pump I would have reccommended for you anyways.

So I guess it's rather a question of your pumping technique or of your preparations before pumping. Are you using enough lube, not just on the pumps edges, but also all over her labia and clit area? Also, keeping her hydrated is essential, we always make sure that she drinks at least one liter of water an hour before we start pumping. Then, anything that helps her stimulate her blood circulation should be handy. So either let her enjoy a hot bath and make sure to massage her cunt for several minutes before you start pumping.

Then, which level of pressure are you applying? Are you pumping nonstop or in several intervals in a row with short breaks in between? And do you increase the pressure and then she needs to endure it? Or do you pump, release some air and pump again? And does your pump seal airtight?

I really hope this already helps you as her cunt seems very promising to be pumped up to "monster" size.
Hi, thank you for your reply.
Maybe our mistake is on the quantity of lube, we'll try to have more than we usually use.
About the pressure, I don't know the exact answer, just a little under the discomfort level and we do breaks for several reasons :D The pump seals great.
Cheers and thank you again
Strawb

Post by Strawb »

Gingerbiglad wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:02 am As above.
My wife did the same and was trial an error. Got there in the end. Good luck
Thank you!
BallisticFetishGear

Post by BallisticFetishGear »

If you ever have questions about Frohle products, we're the US distributor for them so we're more than happy to try to answer any questions.

Your more than welcome to email anytime - [email protected]
Ballistic Metal
Precision Crafted Adult & Fetish Gear
Machined in Los Angeles. Made in the USA

Frohole Pumps of Germany
Ultra High Quality Pumps from Germany now available in the US (Penis, Pussy, Breast, Clit & Nipple)

www.BallisticMetal.com