600mL first fill

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

abstract22

600mL first fill

Post by abstract22 »

Finally took the plunge and had an inflation done! I went to trained nurse to make it safe and professional, and it was interesting to see how she does it vs. how others do it.

She inserted the (new) needle many times to get a more even fill, alternating sides each time. The entire needle went in, and there was a slight angle to it, almost parallel to the skin. There was almost no pain, the needle (21G) hardly felt like anything, and I could not feel anything from the saline going in at all, no stinging or anything. The first 500mL went in very fast, but slowed down at the second bottle so she said that's as far as I should go for now. I think that repositioning the needle would have restarted the flow but it was good enough for now. We didn't use a tie off but at this size it doesn't seem necessary. I still had plenty of space left, I think 1L should be no problem and probably more should work too next time.

What was interesting and unexpected to me is that the scrotum is not like a simple balloon that fills with water, but rather it's full of structure (maybe fat?) in there that swells, and this structure is less dense in the middle and more dense towards the walls, and this is why it takes time to migrate from one side to the other. And I guess if the needle isn't deep enough, then this wall will start to obstruct the needle eventually as it swells around the tip.

As for sterility, she simply sprayed the area with plenty of 70% alcohol, no wiping. When removing the needle, she sprayed the hole with hydrogen peroxide to instantly stop the bleeding and seal the wound, which worked well, though admittedly there was no high pressure here. She said there is no need to use a bandaid since there was no bleeding, no open wound.

I couldn't keep my hands off of myself for the rest of the day, it was so much fun! The weight swinging around was incredible, and I could always feel it between my legs. Just making it swing around was so entertaining. Even at such a relatively small size it's quite an experience. I was very manageable, I had to walk slightly weird and readjust whenever I sat down but that was it. It made a subtle but visible bulge down one of my pant legs, which was fun.

I will definitely be returning for more soon!
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
Last edited by abstract22 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tout69

Re: 600mL first fill

Post by tout69 »

Looks fantastic!
How did you go about asking a nurse, was it a friend?
abstract22

Post by abstract22 »

tout69 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:21 pm Looks fantastic!
She is actually a professional dominatrix who is also a trained nurse ;) I simply found her in an ad on a website. Just look for someone who does medical play, saline definitely counts as that. I'm really glad I did, because I didn't have to think or worry about anything, which at least for the first time is good for peace of mind. If I ever do it alone, at least I know how it is and isn't supposed to feel, what to look out for and also what not to worry about too much.
tout69

Post by tout69 »

abstract22 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:35 pm
tout69 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:21 pm Looks fantastic!
She is actually a professional dominatrix who is also a trained nurse ;) I simply found her in an ad on a website. Just look for someone who does medical play, saline definitely counts as that. I'm really glad I did, because I didn't have to think or worry about anything, which at least for the first time is good for peace of mind. If I ever do it alone, at least I know how it is and isn't supposed to feel, what to look out for and also what not to worry about too much.
I have exactly the same worries and thoughts, that is a great solution. Thanks for the advice.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Multiple infusions are unnecessary. In time the load will even out.
You might want to try 750ml before going to a full liter.
It’s easy to overdo it and it’s uncomfortable for several hours.
Not to mention all the sealing issues.
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

Looks great and good on you for going to someone experienced for your first experience.
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

hi, great job well done.
the results are awesome, when you filling again??
abstract22

Post by abstract22 »

shockmenow wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:03 pm hi, great job well done.
the results are awesome, when you filling again??
Hopefully soon, I want to do it myself this time, just need to build up the courage. And I'm hoping to do 1L next!