Ball pumping tube recs/plateau breaking advice

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

SwissArmyDom

Ball pumping tube recs/plateau breaking advice

Post by SwissArmyDom »

Hey yall,

So ive been pumping and stretching for about 2 years now. Have a bullmaster 357 and several weights I wear when I can (at least 3 days/nights a week) and my pumping regimen is less than what it used to be. Have definitely noticed girth/length increases cock wise, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get my nuts bigger even if my sack hangs (slightly) lower from the weights/static stretchers (but only on warm days/in a sauna/if I'm extremely over hydrated).

I've tried using my cheap cock tube from lovers lane to pump balls only but they only get squashed and slightly elongated, and any effects are gone before the morning at best even if I tie off. I've tried using my 357 to pump only my balls but even with the oxballs juicy xl ring or the standard oxballs juicy ring for a seal my cock still goes cold or gets sucked into the tube uncomfortably.

The main questions are: how do I break the plateau of my nuts staying big/growing? How do I address the thickening skin at the base of my scrotum so they can hang lower? (I have an extensive moisturizing routine but nothing seems to soften it) What tubes would you recommend for balls- only pumping (my normie tube being the average novelty cock pump) that won't suck my cock into it or cut off blood flow uncomfortably?

My usual regimen is a day full of hydration and then increased hydration during pump, with a heating pad and blanket over everything. Albolene to lubricate (lube is expensive and i havent noticed any decay of my setup/toys) and warm water when I can (although leakage is an issue so often I'll just dry pump) and a healing lotion with vitamin e to help plasticity after a pump. I have the leluv auto pump and generally don't go above 13kpa and run the setting that holds vacuum for 1min then fully releases it before immediately going back to the set vacuum.

Any other questions/ clarification im more than happy to answer but im genuinely at a loss as to how to make my bulge fucking massive without using injections simply because I don't trust myself to do them on my own and can't afford plastic surgery.

Pump on and bulge out, and thanks for all the tips~
SwissArmyDom

Re: Ball pumping tube recs/plateau breaking advice

Post by SwissArmyDom »

Pics for reference of what I've been "happy" with so far~
Attachments
20220412_125337.jpg
20230111_224123.jpg
20230505_223700.jpg
20230712_203439.jpg
cma_throw

Re: Ball pumping tube recs/plateau breaking advice

Post by cma_throw »

I personally use a 51mm straight tube for balls only pumping. Your size will vary depending on how big your balls are. What the inner diameter of your ball weights?