Penis numbing through alcohol injection

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Kicae35

Penis numbing through alcohol injection

Post by Kicae35 »

I saw a post regarding the numbing of the penis through alcohol injection into the dorsal nerve. Is this possible? And if so, how can it be done ? My goal is to temporarily numb it, but for a long period of time, maybe a few months to a year, banding only makes it numb for a week or 2 in my case, and I have noticed that it has been more difficult to get it to become numb. If alcohol numbing is not possible, are there any other methods that I can try?
Darthvin

Re: Penis numbing through alcohol injection

Post by Darthvin »

Extreme e-stimulation maybe with a focus clip on the dorsal nerve (if you can clamp it)
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

Injections of lidocaine into the dorsal nerves at the top of the penis, there's videos of it and it goes numb for 30-60 minutes I believe.

Source for lidocaine: https://unitedcanadainc.com/product/xyl ... 20ml-each/
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

how much do you inject and just the d or the the nerve or both
iam doing testicle injection into balls
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

From what I've seen in the videos of it you just inject both nerves on either side of the penis right at the top by your abdomen, not the tip and only a small amount of lidocaine in each shot, a couple of ml.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

do you get any bleeding and if so does it last long and how much does it bleed
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

You'll have to look at videos of it being done but there should be minimal to no bleeding because you are injecting lidocaine just under the skin and into the nerve NOT any veins or blood vessels.

I haven't done it on myself but I wonder what it feels like and if one can still achieve orgasm and ejaculate with a numb penis?
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

how about lidocaine in you r balls, how much and is it safe. ihave been using alcohol in the balls but want to do penis too and balls with lidocaine
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

From what I can gather and my understanding... Don't.. Lidocaine in the bloodstream could cause at worst death, at best awful life threatening side effects. The testicles are connected to bloodstream, like the penis. Any lidocaine entering the bloodstream could lead to problems. Stick with alcohol if you want to inject anything there okk.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

thanks for the answer but its the same thing when you get lidocaine injections for other things
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

I understand the idea of achieving longer lasting numbness by alcohol injections.

I tried it some years ago and it went terribly bad.
I did not inject deep enough (maybe I was lucky), had a large swelling underneath the skin that went blue and black afterwards.
In the ER they diagnosed rotting skin (necrotizing fascitis) and scraped all dead skin away every day for some days.

Finally I had a big hole in my foreskin that grew close over weeks.
Now I have a scar tissue area in my foreskin.

The glans was never numb, as I did not go deep enough.
If you do a proper injection at the root of the dorsal nerves (right and left) and get the same result of necrose, you can say goodbye to your penis.

So I am still looking for a permanent numbing possibility, but alc injections are out of the race for me.

Tried current up to 1A, but that never led to a numbness. The only working way for me is longer banding (1h+) to achieve at least 2-3 days numbness.
Kicae35

Post by Kicae35 »

I'm sorry to hear that. What type if alcohol did you use? How much did you inject? Just curious
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

I jused high concentrated ethanol for the injection. Not sure, how much. It was about 2ml.