Does extra skin on shaft and foreskin go away if you stop pumping?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpingAus

Does extra skin on shaft and foreskin go away if you stop pumping?

Post by PumpingAus »

Hey all, I've been pumping almost daily for a few weeks now. Just cock only using jars and silicon tubing/mouth suction. I've got a proper sized tube and hand pump on the way so I can properly monitor pressure levels etc.

I've got an intact foreskin but I've never got a donut from any of my pumping sessions so far, and it's not something I desire either. Just looking to improve EQ and have a little bit of fun, not chasing gains per se.

But I've already noticed lots of new wrinkles in my shaft and my inner foreskin seems to have more "empty" skin sitting there when flaccid. The extra foreskin is also kind of noticeable when erect but unpumped. I'm not really a fan of the baggy foreskin look I've got at the moment.

I'm going to have a break for a few days while I wait for my proper pump and see if the foreskin settles back down. I'll also make sure I use real low pressure and lots of massaging going forward. But I'm just wondering if I'm going to grow my foreskin whether I want to or not? Will the extra skin ever go away if I stopped pumping? Anyone got any experience with this?
Thanks in advance.
paulyyyy

Re: Does extra skin on shaft and foreskin go away if you stop pumping?

Post by paulyyyy »

Hello it all depends on how pumping you do and how big you get. You are stretching that babby and it feels so good . I would say yes you will definitely get more forskin Have fun and watch out for those blisters LOL
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

I did take a break few years back in my early twenties, went nearly 2 years without pumping and yes the wrinkles subsided a little bit, discolouration got a bit lighter, but nothing too different.
I always pumped pretty big, because I enjoy having a massive donut and even after taking a long break it only took me a handfull of sessions to swell even larger.
So I think it's save to say you'll end up with a bigger foreskin no matter what, even if you don't bloat much.
Only way to mitigate it somewhat, is growing your meat to fill it out... which in turn grows the foreskin. :lol: :roll:
I just accepted it as the price for having a bigger cock and my fetish of ballooning it to ridiculous sizes.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Thanks for sharing your experience skrb22. Sounds like I'll need to keep it low and slow if I'm gonna try this pumping thing for a bit. Definitely not looking to grow my foreskin too much.
What kind of unpumped gains have you seen from your pumping? Did you retain some of it during your 2 year break or not?
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

Yep, slow and steady is always the best route.
I didn't take too precice measurements in the past, especially when flaccid.
When talking about erect size, I wrote in another thread that I mainly made girth gains, which incidentally is my main goal.
But where I really noticed a difference is the flaccid size.
When I started out with pumping I was a grower, from flaccid to erect my length did more than triple.
Counting my break I started pumping about 12 years ago and made it from grower to shower.
Nowadays my flaccid hangs full, girthy and heavy up to 5" long and even when cold under much under 3" compared to my 7.1" erection.
I didn't make much of a length gain, my flaccid should've been around 2" long in the past.
So you're correct in assuming that the skin growth will be somewhat mitigated when flaccid. :wink:
But only somewhat.

Picture is me taking a long bath, so pretty much maximum flaccid size
Attachments
photo_16_2023-04-20_03-04-47.jpg