automatic pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Akanoid

automatic pumping

Post by Akanoid »

Hello friends, I am interested in using an automatic device but I have no idea and it is not easy to find information. Ideally, it could be adapted to different sites. Can you give me some good purchasing advice? Thank you so much.
Elombre306

Re: automatic pumping

Post by Elombre306 »

Ctc dp 4000 recherche sur internet il y as pas mal de sujet dessus
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

It depends on your budget, but the DP4000 isn't the only option in the bag anymore. There a ton of cheaper effective options. Granted they may not have all the settings, programs, etc that the DP4000 may have, but it's also at a premium price point. There are automatic pumps out there. Two of which I use and have for over a few years now regularly that were all under $50 USD. And, were purchased off amazon. If you search on here there is a popular "smart pump" thread here and it has all sorts of us that use it and where we've got it from. From people here in the US and in the EU, probably others as well. That's just a single example. The thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56145
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Akanoid

Post by Akanoid »

Thank you very much, guys! Just what I needed. Thanks for the help.
BallisticFetishGear

Post by BallisticFetishGear »

Ballistic Metal
Precision Crafted Adult & Fetish Gear
Machined in Los Angeles. Made in the USA

Frohole Pumps of Germany
Ultra High Quality Pumps from Germany now available in the US (Penis, Pussy, Breast, Clit & Nipple)

www.BallisticMetal.com