Did anyone else's libido go up when they first STARTED pumping?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

garogge

Did anyone else's libido go up when they first STARTED pumping?

Post by garogge »

Just curious if this is normal? I'm assuming it is but just wanted to hear yalls opinion. I've been pumping consistently now almost everyday for about 2 months and not only do my erections feel stronger, but I've started getting morning wood again, random boners throughout the day again, not to mention my cumshorts are definitely stronger. I'm just overall more horny. Pumping is literally the only thing thats changed in my lifestyle so I'm most definitely sure that's the reason. Did anybody else feel this way when they started out, and are you still benefiting to this day?
TinyMe

Re: Did anyone else's libido go up when they first STARTED pumping?

Post by TinyMe »

Nope…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
PumperSoCal

Re: Did anyone else's libido go up when they first STARTED pumping?

Post by PumperSoCal »

I did. It's relatively normal I'd say. But it obviously varies person to person like most pumping does. But there are studies recently that pumping can actually help reinvigorate age related erectile issues, drive, etc. Which also not only comes with the routine, but it's also mental as well. Both states are things that help in our erectile quality. The working of your muscles while pumping, the excitement, euphoria, etc is largely why the increase in the force of ejaculation and orgasm strength a lot of times. In my experience, some of these things have a limited function. After a bit your body adjusts and it just seems "normal." The euphoria part though is more what I've got to that is what remains from that. Depending on the sessions the orgasms still are intense if I finish after a session. Regular intercourse and ejaculations however, definitely pack a punch if you abstain and continue pumping. I say enjoy the ride.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."