Stretching the spermatic cord. Is this possible?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Anonim22

Stretching the spermatic cord. Is this possible?

Post by Anonim22 »

Good afternoon friends. I have a question: on many forums they write that in order for your balls to hang lower, you need to stretch the skin of the scrotum. But they don’t write anywhere about the spermatic cord :?: , because the testicles themselves hang on the cremasteric muscle and the spermatic cord. So here’s the question: can the length of the spermatic cord increase in the process of stretching the testicles downwards using manual stretching and wearing metal rings :?: ?! Of course, I don't mean brutal stretching in order to rip your balls and remain infertile, I mean smooth and careful exercises and "sufficient" weights.
TinyMe

Re: Stretching the spermatic cord. Is this possible?

Post by TinyMe »

Who is going to know without some kind of surgery, or before and after CT/MRI scans to find out?!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Anonim22

Post by Anonim22 »

TinyMe wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:06 pm Who is going to know without some kind of surgery, or before and after CT/MRI scans to find out?!
The initial length of the spermatic cord is 15 centimeters. But nevertheless, on this forum you can meet men whose testicles hang 20++ centimeters on the spermatic cords. And they're clearly not complaining about it.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Well there you go, you probably worked out the answer to your initial question all by yourself…. 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….