Thinking about ball pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Nu2Pump

Thinking about ball pumping

Post by Nu2Pump »

How long should I go? What hg? What is the sensation you feel during pumping? What does it feel like after pumping?
MaskedHero

Re: Thinking about ball pumping

Post by MaskedHero »

I try to keep the vacuum between 4-5in. Sometimes I’ll spike it to 7-8 if I’m comfortable but only for a few minutes.

At the beginning of a session I typically feel a slight soreness or squeezing sensation when the balls start to fill, after 20 minutes or so that feeling disappears for me and I’m pretty comfortable. My personal preference is to pump for 45 minutes, then take a 5 minute break to massage and re-lube, then go back in for however many more sets of 45 I can do. I can’t really describe how it feels after I’ve packed the tube and stop pumping – it’s a high like no other I’ve experienced along with the nut afterward. Heaven.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

What it feels like depends on your goal. Are you stretching for length or bloating up for overall size gain. The feel of each might also depend on the equipment you use.

In a straight tube you will notice a tighter more restricted feel as you skin drags along the inside of the vacuum tube. Where in a larger more open piece of equipment you will get the sense of your package swelling. A pushing sensation from the inside outward. This is the one I aim for and enjoy the most. It is much more comfortable to me.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Just start pumping and do what works best for you. The more you pump the longer you will be able to pump and at higher pressure. First get use to the tube and and find a comfortable place in the house to pump. I have a area in a bedroom setup for pumping. The more you pump the more addicted you will become to the point it will control your thoughts and all you can think about is the next time in the tube.
tytrap

Post by tytrap »

Take a look at my previous post to a new pumper here -
viewtopic.php?p=390604#p390604